tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Hi Sachee

Looks like Dabangg went for DA- BHANG.  Prats told him she will never trust him ever again. So what does he do?  Gets high on Bhang and proves what she said was true. The man who said "anyone touch my Prats, I'll break you limb for limb" to KN on a few occasions is today so intoxicated that his KN lowlife friends paw her and he says "oh forget it it's holi".

After this Maha episode, the headlines would read:   Takur Krishna Singh headed to Pound (forget the dog house, he's already there after the two lies.......carom and accident.   When T/C tell him the truth about what happened he is going to kick himself every step of the way to his room only to grab a pillow and move his bedtime spot to the terrace for a while. I'd really like to see him there for a while trying to figure a way out of the mess he has created and turn things around all on his own.

Usually after masti during holi there is always a climatic moment that comes around.  The little rift is going to widen into the Panama Canal after this.ClapSillyD'oh

Bhang is part n parcel of Holi, would not demean Krishna for that ...it is also more potent than toddy , with the intoxication level  taking time to come down and it is like a controlled  Drug trip ..

As for Krishna not being on Guard ..Guard against what or whom..Since the Masterni has hidden all the plots that has happened ..Acc to him , he is amongst fammully, phrends, reelayteev's ..so he will be all cool.  It's not keeping guard but more of what he always does, hang around Prats or watches her. But after she gave told him "you've lost my trust" he is acting like a kid like most men tend to do when told they've behaved badly......turn teenagers.Confused

Since Pratigya is educated , inteliigent (???)..would not a wiser girl stick to a sane and supportive member [like GD or Kesar] instead of wandering around all alone ....just highlights chasm between the Thakurs n Pratigya..She's an odd ball.  She makes an issue of the smallest things and gets dares to take on the big things without forethought. I do know a few women like that.  Always wondered what makes them tick.ErmmD'ohConfused

He will not hang around her, when she does not want him too ..even when the nafrat phase was on , he would not hang around much, would be out .It was only after SR..did he become her shadow..and now that she has clearly expressed her anger n contempt..he will try to be as inconspicuous as possible .

Not an odd ball..A woman who is so confident/insensitive to atmosphere [???]  or blind that she is unaware of the approaching danger...Sometimes she appears very foolish and other times quite a caring girl..In short ..she too has to grow up like Krishna and stop being the all knowing Devi.

Mera, Baba-kku Leave -aaa..U still around..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

When is the ME scheduled ..?? Can you give the date and time please ??
THANTHYA IT WIL AIRED ON MARCH 20TH DAT IS SUNDAY

Thank You, Nechu ..Big smile
-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by telstra

dhanya i am scared dear where r u ?now i amShockedOuchConfusedafter seeing the promo i delibrately avoided crying emo otherwise flood will come on the forum

Kerchief ???

or, Should I get ?

Tanthya Dii,

Nazii needs water tank...bucket wont be enough!!!!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telstratanthya

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Krishna BEWARE of Pratigya
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devu4divya

dhanya i am scared dear where r u ?now i amShockedOuchConfusedafter seeing the promo i delibrately avoided crying emo otherwise flood will come on the forum

Kerchief ???

or, Should I get ?

Tanthya Dii,

Nazii needs water tank...bucket wont be enough!!!!!!LOL

Thanxx for the warning, Divya..

Naz ye lo,

As a BACKUP

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-telstraHamiSky

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I saw the Promo...It was pretty good...Arhaan was disgustingly good...Krishna says it in a drunk, inappropriate moment after the slap and ofc Pratigya looks on at Anger...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

I saw the Promo...It was pretty good...Arhaan was disgustingly good...Krishna says it in a drunk, inappropriate moment after the slap and ofc Pratigya looks on at Anger...

Arhaan always is disgustingly good ....But  Have this PH n channel gone  **  You KNow** why schedule a ME when there is a match between India n WI ..why r they shooting themselves at the foot...??

I simply do not understand their strategy...do u think that ppl r so addicted that they will switch away from match n watch a serial ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

OMG me too am really scared.....................how r the CVs going to salvage K in front of audience and P now............Cry Ouch i mean this was his area of strength.................only area of strength..............that nobody dares to touch his babu in front of him.............but by making him drunken and giving him the infamous dialogue 'Bura na maano holi hain' the CVs have literally taken away all his positives and his dabaang/mard status in one go.............Cry   Cry  OMG i hope we get to see him beating those goons to pulp after he comes to his senses Confused
dont know dear may b pops wanted him to fall too low before he finally rises Confused

Go to top