Maha episode promo has out (Page 6)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Hi Sachee

Looks like Dabangg went for DA- BHANG.  Prats told him she will never trust him ever again. So what does he do?  Gets high on Bhang and proves what she said was true. The man who said "anyone touch my Prats, I'll break you limb for limb" to KN on a few occasions is today so intoxicated that his KN lowlife friends paw her and he says "oh forget it it's holi".

After this Maha episode, the headlines would read:   Takur Krishna Singh headed to Pound (forget the dog house, he's already there after the two lies.......carom and accident.   When T/C tell him the truth about what happened he is going to kick himself every step of the way to his room only to grab a pillow and move his bedtime spot to the terrace for a while. I'd really like to see him there for a while trying to figure a way out of the mess he has created and turn things around all on his own.

Usually after masti during holi there is always a climatic moment that comes around.  The little rift is going to widen into the Panama Canal after this.ClapSillyD'oh

Bhang is part n parcel of Holi, would not demean Krishna for that ...it is also more potent than toddy , with the intoxication level  taking time to come down and it is like a controlled  Drug trip ..

As for Krishna not being on Guard ..Guard against what or whom..Since the Masterni has hidden all the plots that has happened ..Acc to him , he is amongst fammully, phrends, reelayteev's ..so he will be all cool.

Since Pratigya is educated , inteliigent (???)..would not a wiser girl stick to a sane and supportive member [like GD or Kesar] instead of wandering around all alone ....just highlights chasm between the Thakurs n Pratigya..  well, she may be on her way towards krishna..........we never know.........lets see the epi and then decide Smile

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

dhanya i am scared dear where r u ?now i amShockedOuchConfusedafter seeing the promo i delibrately avoided crying emo otherwise flood will come on the forum

Kerchief ???

or, Should I get ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

When is the ME scheduled ..?? Can you give the date and time please ??

its on sunday 20th march , 8 pm INDIA

Edited by dhakarn - 16 March 2011 at 11:55pm

tanthya

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

THANTHYA IT WIL AIRED ON MARCH 20TH DAT IS SUNDAY

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

Hi Sachee

Looks like Dabangg went for DA- BHANG.  Prats told him she will never trust him ever again. So what does he do?  Gets high on Bhang and proves what she said was true. The man who said "anyone touch my Prats, I'll break you limb for limb" to KN on a few occasions is today so intoxicated that his KN lowlife friends paw her and he says "oh forget it it's holi".

After this Maha episode, the headlines would read:   Takur Krishna Singh headed to Pound (forget the dog house, he's already there after the two lies.......carom and accident.   When T/C tell him the truth about what happened he is going to kick himself every step of the way to his room only to grab a pillow and move his bedtime spot to the terrace for a while. I'd really like to see him there for a while trying to figure a way out of the mess he has created and turn things around all on his own.

Usually after masti during holi there is always a climatic moment that comes around.  The little rift is going to widen into the Panama Canal after this.ClapSillyD'oh

Bhang is part n parcel of Holi, would not demean Krishna for that ...it is also more potent than toddy , with the intoxication level  taking time to come down and it is like a controlled  Drug trip ..

As for Krishna not being on Guard ..Guard against what or whom..Since the Masterni has hidden all the plots that has happened ..Acc to him , he is amongst fammully, phrends, reelayteev's ..so he will be all cool.

Since Pratigya is educated , inteliigent (???)..would not a wiser girl stick to a sane and supportive member [like GD or Kesar] instead of wandering around all alone ....just highlights chasm between the Thakurs n Pratigya..  well, she may be on her way towards krishna..........we never know.........lets see the epi and then decide Smile

Quite Right, Let us see the episode and Condemn Krishna too, instead of spouting Angry Icon's now itself..Shall we ??

telstra

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Hi Sachee

As for Krishna not being on Guard ..Guard against what or whom..Since the Masterni has hidden all the plots that has happened ..Acc to him , he is amongst fammully, phrends, reelayteev's ..so he will be all cool.  It's not keeping guard but more of what he always does, hang around Prats or watches her. But after she gave told him "you've lost my trust" he is acting like a kid like most men tend to do when told they've behaved badly......turn teenagers.Confused

Since Pratigya is educated , inteliigent (???)..would not a wiser girl stick to a sane and supportive member [like GD or Kesar] instead of wandering around all alone ....just highlights chasm between the Thakurs n Pratigya..She's an odd ball.  She makes an issue of the smallest things and gets dares to take on the big things without forethought. I do know a few women like that.  Always wondered what makes them tick.ErmmD'ohConfused
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Hi Sachee

Quite Right, Let us see the episode and Condemn Krishna too, instead of spouting Angry Icon's now itself..Shall we ??

haha ofcourse, but his mindset needs to be thrashed .............. 'bura na mano holi hain' is more suited for sakthi type men .................but K should get his act together soon.............he is heading for deep trouble.............and if u notice my post i am more worried for kriya and krishna rather than angry at him Smile

Edited by dhakarn - 17 March 2011 at 12:01am

telstra

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

its on sunday 20th march , 8 pm INDIA

Thank You, Dhanya Ho..Dhanya !!Big smile

Go to top