India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dev to Gurgaon?? (Page 3)

soumimaaneetsou Senior Member
soumimaaneetsou
soumimaaneetsou

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
aftr ysterdys epi...i feel smthng fishy.....do u think dev is doing all this wit a good  'niyat'???????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
One possible reason that comes out in my mind of him staying in KM is the fact that Gurgaon isnt that far from Delhi...so maybe economically he is staying at the KM....but i still think that he should be thrown out of KM as soon as possible because i am sensing something fishy in his intentions.
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Dev has Geet in his mind as well as the Ownership of their company..He wants to be King as well as husband of Geet. He has twisted minds and damn I like that. Evil Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index