India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Nooooooo

Reshu9387 Newbie
Reshu9387
Reshu9387

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I Dont Tension to already start..i want a little while of love story..since story begun we havent seen the two of them say i love u to each other or even just romantic moments..even romance they still fighting or some idiot ruins the moment..i mean i just hope they tell each other they love each other before something comes up again and separates them..nooo i cant even think of that..that would totally suck..Cry hope arjun doesnt start hating arohi after knowing whatever past..or arohi hating arjun i mean whatever it was ..it was in the past not anymore hope they uise some sense..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstarKMH-NASHAaparna4karanika

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshu9387

I Dont Tension to already start..i want a little while of love story..since story begun we havent seen the two of them say i love u to each other or even just romantic moments..even romance they still fighting or some idiot ruins the moment..i mean i just hope they tell each other they love each other before something comes up again and separates them..nooo i cant even think of that..that would totally suck..Cry hope arjun doesnt start hating arohi after knowing whatever past..or arohi hating arjun i mean whatever it was ..it was in the past not anymore hope they uise some sense..

i so agreee with you but then again if they confess this soon then the show will loose one of its main climaxes lmaooo so i think ekta is going to make all us wait for a while till our fav lovers confess.. and well its ekta so she can do anything... but i have a feeling that hate is going to happen b/w arohi and arjun :( but they will solve it out :D lol but i still dont want sad parts to cme first we should get happy ones and then sad ones lol
Lornab70 Groupbie
Lornab70
Lornab70

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I agree with u....At  first  I want  their union  n some  lovey  dovey  scenes  before some  prob from past separate them..... but for  a while I  really hope  ki Ekta shows some  love scenes n confession from both the sides  n then all the  bad  thinga can  n tear  them apart  n make  them really hurt   bt  ultimately  reuniting  htem as  they  did  in KMh 1...The  love scene  properly didn't happen yet n the  confessions from the  both  side  is  also  not  done  properly....Raelly  wanting  a reunion scene  like the  fire episode  of 16  th July  2009 in KMH1  where  they also confessed their  love...& after some of those lovey dovey  scenes  they  again got  separated  but  in KMh 2 so  such love scenes  occured....I really don't  htink if  they  confess  their  lov now  then the  show  is  not  going to end becos  I think  they  will unite  n be  happenly  n suddenly  the  past  will come  fore n they  will be separated  till all the  problems get solved  n again reunited with a  real wedding  n all the others grant  Arjhui  as  the  couple  .... so apni parents  ki  sammati sei  shadi hoga  at the  end  jst  lyk KMH1...
Reshu9387 Newbie
Reshu9387
Reshu9387

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
lol true thanks with agreeing with me yall..:)
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
me too agree
so ar we have seen arjuhi's love fr each other in deir hearts
n have gt many romantic scenes..
bt still d essence of true love s misssiing here.....
i am fed up of dese misundstsndings..
n i hope arjuhi will soon cnfes deir love fr eack ohr n dey ll stand together n fiht against all d odds

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index