India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Emotional Athyachar 16th mar weekly

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Haunted House At the TN, The Sun  Sun shone from somewhere in the Corrirdor outside Kriya's sanctury. Pratigya looking like a beautiful mermaid  Mermaid opened the window to let the rest of the residents see their upcoming romance. She glanced over to a sleepy stirring  Dreaming baba.... who was dreaming about his new cheat codes for the carrom game.

SHE WOKE HIM UP! And Krishna  Alarm Clock used this to his advantage... He made her play 7 + 1 Kissing game. Pooja loved it she almost chewed Arhaan's face off

Gosh ... Everthing came to a halt the LUD team almost spat their snacks out... Tanths penPen almost stopped writting. Arhaina, Surbhi, Nechu

fainted. kRIYA2010 captured every single pose Clap and Others searched for the remote... embarrassed infront of family. (And a post was written to the creatives). Wowwwwwwwww !!!!!! What a scene. Okay catch your breath Peepz..

Then Baba was  Out The Door booted off to work.

Pratigya then went to the newspaper office.. to collect her payment for the article she had written on her mother Naina.

'Educated women... Can't work.. Looking after irratating Dadi's at home'.

This article was a hit. She then danced her way  Rave Girl to see Krishna at the adda .. Though she never thought she was going to find him there. BUT TO HER SURPRISE !......

She caught him in the act..... Cheater NO NOT THIS KIND OF ACT ! (Although her reaction was like she'd caught him with another woman)She caught him playing.. playing CARROM ! Just as he was gonna shoot the Rani. His dil ki Rani shot him.

Well a picture of him.... so that he cannot deny his act. She confronted him "KRISHNA!!!"

Krishna tries to lie looking at the picture ... "Eeh mein humra haath naina.. this is a google image Carisma got for you". (True say Baba.. this is not your hand).

"JOOT, JOOT, JOOT, BAS BAATH KHATHAM". Pratigya was fuming

see. She marched off with her newspaper in hand.

He later came home hugging his Lunch box.. he was apprehensive about entering as

scared not knowing what Amma will throw in his face today!

He told Tunna and Chandu to keep the engine on the bike's on as he may need to make 'THE GREAT ESCAPE MOVIE 2'. But he was surprised to see Amma doing his aarthi.. He silently thought "Aaj Sub milkey humra maza lengey". (No beta ghar waale nahin.. IF gals lengi). So he became 'BETA PARMESHWAAR'.

So he tells his Mrs she is great for saving his ego.. She seriously lookes like she was going to spit  Spit on him.. but reserved and preserved it for another day as she didn't feel he was worth wasting it on.

She later puts him in the mastermind chair and taunts where she got the money. All sorts of silly ideas came to his mind  sexy  and Pratigya& Not Krishna  Couple In Bed .

Finally he lost it and the epi ended on tanthya (Tanths Profile pic).

At the sanctury, Loads of   money was hidden St. Patty's Rain Shamrocks Rainbow  by Komal and discovered by Naina Pot Of Gold So the Sax ladies got really worried, and waited for Adharsh like they were lost at sea like constipated peopleSurvivor and when Adharsh returned - they tossed him in a whirlpool of questions tornado . Fed up  

Click here to watch me move!
 Adharsh wanted to burn the cash  Camp Fire but KOMAL warned him off HER money  Female Gangster . Then Naina.. asked Adharsh to swear on her life... he didn't do wrong to get that money. So Adharsh did a fake

kassam rassam, which will hopefully lead to Naina's  Scared To Death 2 . YAH DREAM ON PEOPLE... She will not go without a bit of this  Crying 1 and a lot of that  Crying 2 and tons of  Lipstick 3  Eyeshadow  Blush  Eyeshadow 2 this... and more of  Crying 2 .... and then we may be lucky to see Naina  Scared To Death 2 .

Now Baba was a unhappy man after choking on his  Feed Me food at breakfast... listening to Masterni..... He wanted to meet her and apologise (Ahhh  - Violins  Violin Violin Violin ready).

Biker He told his mates he needs to fake an accident or something..  Dramatic Death So Chandu rings Pratigya and they raced over  Harley Couple . But seeing Baba all well and good and LYING AGAIN! Pratz was seriously annoyed. "Krishna - Hum tum pe VISHWAAS nahin karengey ! Tumney hamaara badosa thor diya! Ab hamey hamarey ghar chod do!"  Harley Couple 

Next day........ Komal and Arushi got into a cat fight  Boxing and Arushi banged her head on the wall  Bang Your Head and became dillusional.. she went out onto the road and there was  Truck Driver racing towards her..... Arushi was shocked  Shocked  Afraid  Screaming  ....... WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?  Jaanta ka vote ! U tell people.......

Hope you enjoyed it

DOSA. XX

Edited by carisma2 - 16 March 2011 at 3:47pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

minto123---forever---Meaningfulshahbara-radhi-sweet_bhankipheonix1b2011ajitha10sanitha7Shashi2011TivoElvira22kriya2010closed-BugsBunny-Minnie.vaishali.....---Yemi---aleena1a_umaAziyaCrAzYREDFilza.dhakarnMERARAIbabithajPristineSoulFleurBleueMitu_telstrapiyarapiyari....Poojie....tanthya--GaBBar--

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
so sweet sis...............................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

and Others searched for the remote... embarrassed

no darling they went on youtube to se replay

many of them on lalaland who did visit   forum for some timeLOLLOLROFL too busy watchingLOL

poor baba

Then Baba was  Out The Door booted off to work

LOLLOLLOL

Krishna tries to lie looking at the picture ... "Eeh mein humra haath naina.. this is a google image Carisma got for you
LOLClapClapStar

nainaji=
Scared To Death 2

LOLROFL

very good sweet
love it TongueTongue
Thanks Big smile

Edited by Mitaly.. - 16 March 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDPristineSoulcarisma2

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
wow that's why i hv nt slept uptill nw it's 3am in india nd i'm waiting for ur e.a nw i will sleep peacefully thanx sis for this lovely ea

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

wow that's why i hv nt slept uptill nw it's 3am in india nd i'm waiting for ur e.a nw i will sleep peacefully thanx sis for this lovely ea
u WELCOME..Hehehehe.. now a dayz none of us are sleeping coz of MKAP.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1PristineSoul--GaBBar--

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdhabd

so sweet sis...............................
THANKYOU...I see you like anushka..?
I Thought akki could only look good with me or Katrina.. but I likes anushka and akki chemistry in Pataila house and she matched his energy.
pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
awesome di just luved it especially the initial partsSmile

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

awesome di just luved it especially the initial partsSmile
Thank you - yes the initial parts were the best...

pheonix1

Go to top