Uttaran

16th March Uttaran WU:Ichha Saves Tappu..

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dbaharry thumbnail
The dialouge in "coming up" , between Ammu and Ichchha  was ' Ammu suggesting Ichchha for medical check-up , why she is not conceiving'.
Ammu ichchha ko kahti hai  " Tum meri baat ka galat matalb matt nikalana, par tum aur veer doctory jaanch kiyon nahi karwaate".

so i guess may be when veer and ichchha will go for medical check up, it might be the case, Veer can not become father or somethign like that. Then Taps secret might revealed to everyone in uttaran family that the baby in taps womb can not be of veer. 😊
newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand what is all this doctor business and conceiving issues for Ichaa...she is the one keeping veer away and sleeping with sanchi or by herself in her room and veer in another room since she wants elders blessings and acceptance before consumating na? remember first night, she said they stay away till all elders bless then? why is she so dumb and speechless when everyone talks about her not conceiving? i don't understand..
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

end mein damini ne kaha ki ichchha tu aur veer daktari elaj kyun nahi karvaate? yeh sunkar ichha chup ho gayi lekin yeh baat veer ne sun li lekin uske munn mein kya chal raha hai yeh batana mushkil hai.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah jo u r right,
i simply can't understand why is nani still in the house
rather then taking care of tappu , her job id to blast iccha

i wish jogi yahaan hota , nani ki poori bolti band kar deta
nani sirf jogi se hi darti hain
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update :)

what a surprising episode!  i never would have guessed that ichcha is secretly also wonderwoman!  how the heck did she reach taps before anyone else! 

and i kept wondering how sanchi even got to the middle of the ceiling to chop that chandelier hook with a ....KNIFE?!!

as you can see SO MUCH progress the story made today 😉

wonder if doc is now going to say that veer cant be daddy......

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks jyoti for the superb update😃 and i really loved the part.....veer then comes ruuning towards ichcha when the director said action🤣🤣good one🤣
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks jyothi for the detailed update