Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mahikaa

Nandu excellent this line is simply breathtaking
If Geet had borne the Baby in her womb, Maan had in his heart.

Mahi...thanks dear
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wat should i say .....................👏
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Dear Nandu ..

This was the most heart-breaking and beautiful post you've made to date! It tugged at my heart .. the way you described every step of their relationship with their Baby .. from the cherished ones in the moonlight all the way down to the gut-wrenching ones.. you so flawlessly picked at every emotion .. and every thought that went on in their minds. I had fresh pain from reading your post .. that made me feel all over again the loss Maaneet have just endured.

The pictures were enough to add to that pain .. and you really outlined every single scene and moment that was painful for both Maaneet and us. And yes .. some people had been deeply affected .. and surely those emotions that one feels are not something so easy to let go of .. and every person has a different feeling and attachment .. so the emotions and grief was real.

I had actually been waiting for a post from you since the treacherous day when we all were hit with the devastating news of the MC .. and had wanted to read all those emotions through your writing as you are always able to pull me into a different world entirely and pinpoint some things that even I overlook. But I'm glad I waited .. because you were able to write about more this time and it made the whole experience of reading your post more enjoyable. 😃

Heart-breakingly Beautiful Post Nandu! 🤗 And I shall use the siggie you made at the end -- I wanted one of that hug because it was soooo beautiful and you made one! Love the caption on it as well.

Z, I second what u have written.. I have no words to express what I  feel after reading the post..whatever I may write/say will not come even an inch close to what Nandu has expressed....it was so moving that I literally felt tears coming to my eyes.....just one word...awesome
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really think Geet should marry Dev now. It will be good for her as well as for the show too.