Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Wait (Page 4)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

First welcome back, i am very happy to see you back darling, rest read my PM...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ClapClapClap Wonderful take Nandu, wonderfully written sweetheart....What had happened last whole week, i was waiting for someone to come and write about it, and you have wrote beautifully, that every single word i was reading, my heart was crying, felt the pain of those parents who lost their precious gift of god...It was whole heart wrenching moment....

I cried at the moment when Geet asked Maan "mera baby wapas laado Maan", omg that line was totally painful....As a mother i can understand how it feels, as a parent i can understand that emptiness, but life not stop, sure they will grace with this beautiful gift once again....At this moment it's hard to survive, but this emptiness will fill soon....

Now they both have to stand for eachother, only they can console eachother,,,

Thanks dear for the lovely post, and the PM.......

Muniza

thank you Muni ...i'm so glad u read it & liked it too...i'm truly happy ....
yes that moment was heart wrenching ... their expression so beautiful its hard to express them in words ...no words can match their expressions....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Nice Post..Clap

Best Of Luck For Ur Exams.Thumbs Up

thank you so much Bubbly

blackb28

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkyarora

Nandita its just superbbbbbb.......nw what shu i say.......i am nw a fan of ur writing......u have expressed everything so so well.....hats off dear...... And ya misd ur writing so much........! Glad ur back!!!!!!!

thanks a ton dear i'm honored ..i missed being here too IF & all you sweet people are a addiction one can never even want to resist
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

really nice

thank you
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reea88

ur every words just touch my heart. yes maneet r waiting but waiting for what? new life or something else.. GOD KNOWS...brilliant writting.. all the best for ur exam..

hi Rea thanks a ton dear for the appreciation & wishes ....miss u lots
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

hai nandita,
  spell bound .

thank you glad you liked it
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Do I have much words to honour ur post?Posbly No.A very nice post Nandita.Infact missed ur posts when there were so much turns n twists in the story.But am glad that though u r having exams but still managed to dedicate this post.Wish you good luck for ur exam.May god bless you all success.Lovely post again.Thanks a bunch for making it for us.

Hi Ritu..missing you dear ...
Thanks a ton for always being so supportive i've no words enough to thank you truly so all i can say is love u...Hug Glad you liked it...thank you for the wishes i really do need them bad

Rituparnaa

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Awww....! I'm overwhelmed ! Smile Love you !

My dear, Nandu...Ooops ! My Orient Fan ! Wink

Well, first of all, A Big SORRY, for this much late and delayed reply, you know how this studies are, I'm on break, now ! Wink So, sorry, i'm so late, to see your post ! To witness, such an awaited event on the forum ! LOL ! 

And,

Thank you so much, for dedicating this post to me, i'm gonna save it ! and read it anytime, i want ! Wink

Okay...!

here i go, Wink

A li'l doll ran to him & her innocence made him long for the moment he could be holding his own li'l girl in his very arms as now he held this li'l girl who had come to thank him for his goodness towards her family. 

He cherished the thought that soon their wait will be over & he will be a proud Papa. 

The li'l girl with her appearance gave face to his dream, dream that he had held in his heart ever since he had seen their baby for the first time on the monitor. 

Dream that now is the reason for the ever lasting smile on his face, dream that makes his heart beat in peace that soon his wait will be over & he will get to see the reflection of their love for real, in their Baby.

If Geet had borne the Baby in her womb, Maan had in his heart. 

Stoned by the weight of emptiness that has now filled his heart with he hides himself in a corner unable to vent his pain.

But at the warm motherly touch of DadiMaa's hand on his head he cries like a small boy.

He cries his heart out unable to hold back his pain anymore. 

And the night now is but a dark canvas devoid of stars & dreams.

But filled with painful memories & silent cries of two cold hearts that comfort each other in warm embrace as their wait now has come to an undesired, unwanted end.

Spellbound and Speechless ! Clap

Though, trying to put my emotions in words ! A poor, little attempt ! Unhappy

If i can ever explain, my feelings, what i feel exactly at the moment, i read your post and thoughts, the words would never end ! 

BTW, have i ever told you that, i'm obsessed with your posts ! and i literally wait for your posts !

Oh ! thank you so much darling, for dedicating this wonderful, out of this world, magical, emotional, gut wrenching, superb post to me ! I'm so in love with this ! Heart

Wooaah ! Maddy is so happy ! Big smile

Do you know, something, that i never get emotional that much easily, and i never cry, its really very hard for someone, to make me cry and all senti - senti ! but, you have always managed to make me feel senti ! Cry That is the main reason, i love you and your posts ! A rare one, can make me feel senti ! Wink You, lucky girl ! or unlucky ? Whatever ! LOL

Still bookmarking it, will read again and again ! Wink

Again and again, A huge thank you ! and a lovely Hug from me !

and my favorite white roses, for you, to thank you ! Wink

Love,

Maddy...! Ooopss ! Maanddy...! Ooopppss ! LOL

Your Bajaj Fan ! Wink

Edited by maanddy - 17 March 2011 at 12:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann-Rituparnaananditasingh

Go to top