Posted: 13 years ago
ur every words just touch my heart. yes maneet r waiting but waiting for what? new life or something else.. GOD KNOWS...brilliant writting.. all the best for ur exam..
Do I have much words to honour ur post?Posbly No.A very nice post Nandita.Infact missed ur posts when there were so much turns n twists in the story.But am glad that though u r having exams but still managed to dedicate this post.Wish you good luck for ur exam.May god bless you all success.Lovely post again.Thanks a bunch for making it for us.
Originally posted by muniza75

First welcome back, i am very happy to see you back darling, rest read my PM...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

👏👏👏 Wonderful take Nandu, wonderfully written sweetheart....What had happened last whole week, i was waiting for someone to come and write about it, and you have wrote beautifully, that every single word i was reading, my heart was crying, felt the pain of those parents who lost their precious gift of god...It was whole heart wrenching moment....

I cried at the moment when Geet asked Maan "mera baby wapas laado Maan", omg that line was totally painful....As a mother i can understand how it feels, as a parent i can understand that emptiness, but life not stop, sure they will grace with this beautiful gift once again....At this moment it's hard to survive, but this emptiness will fill soon....

Now they both have to stand for eachother, only they can console eachother,,,

Thanks dear for the lovely post, and the PM.......

Muniza

thank you Muni ...i'm so glad u read it & liked it too...i'm truly happy ....
yes that moment was heart wrenching ... their expression so beautiful its hard to express them in words ...no words can match their expressions....

Originally posted by blackb28

Nice Post..👏

Best Of Luck For Ur Exams.👍🏼

thank you so much Bubbly
Originally posted by silkyarora

Nandita its just superbbbbbb.......nw what shu i say.......i am nw a fan of ur writing......u have expressed everything so so well.....hats off dear...... And ya misd ur writing so much........! Glad ur back!!!!!!!

thanks a ton dear i'm honored ..i missed being here too IF & all you sweet people are a addiction one can never even want to resist
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

really nice

thank you
Originally posted by reea88

ur every words just touch my heart. yes maneet r waiting but waiting for what? new life or something else.. GOD KNOWS...brilliant writting.. all the best for ur exam..

hi Rea thanks a ton dear for the appreciation & wishes ....miss u lots
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

hai nandita,
  spell bound .

thank you glad you liked it
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Do I have much words to honour ur post?Posbly No.A very nice post Nandita.Infact missed ur posts when there were so much turns n twists in the story.But am glad that though u r having exams but still managed to dedicate this post.Wish you good luck for ur exam.May god bless you all success.Lovely post again.Thanks a bunch for making it for us.

Hi Ritu..missing you dear ...
Thanks a ton for always being so supportive i've no words enough to thank you truly so all i can say is love u...🤗 Glad you liked it...thank you for the wishes i really do need them bad