Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay- the guy who's expressions speak (Page 2)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
All different expression in same post ClapClap 

Wao !!!! he is so handsome , love every pic .

Now i wonder why he has got no good  dialogue writer . Ekta dont want spent so much time and money for this as all viewers gets to know him by his expression ....as he is so good at that Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD..NISHI...!!!!!!!..YOU HAVE DONE THIS AWESOME TOPIC..!!?? YOU KNOW I SO SO SO LOVE YOU YAAR..GOD THAT IS WHAT I KEEP BLABBERING ALWAYS HIS EXPRESSIONS SPEAK VOLUMES..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming& WANT TO GIVE YOU A WORLDS TIGHTEST HUG YAAR..!! FOR DOING THIS..WONDERFUL POST..!!!!!!Hug

and VIVIAN..YOU HAVE COMPLETELY STOLEN MY HEART..!!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 16 March 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--shivani9EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Adding to this, Sid's Priceless First Time Ever Seen Scary Expression when he saw Chanda mama in flying suit ROFL (awww...tell me isnt he looking cute? Tongue)

hez not cuteLOL But tq u for these precious moments, loved 2 see them in one place, i wish u had one with his smiling face, i miss tht oneLOL the one for love is very funnyLOL

hey i was looking for Abhay's real smiling pic but i didnt get any LOL...the one i got here is when he was smiling at Kabir in a mocking way Wink
i guess in today's epi he smiled but again i think that was a Crooked smile (u know his crooked smile again reminded me of Edward...awwww Tongue)

ohk..i am new 2 this soap and i am catching up soonLOL i think he smiled genuinely at ruhe in one episode LOLLOL Vivian is absolutely brilliant, Big smile couple of his pics from 2 dayBig smile

OH MY GOD ..THANKS A TONN YAAR ..GOSH CAN ANYBODY BE MORE HOTTER THAN THIS..NO..HE I S FIRE..!!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfast

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Nishi, this is not called useless its the most useful and excellent post, that too categorized and labeled for unlimited drooling over AbhayDay Dreaming Embarrassed Heart Thanks so much for the picsBig smileHug

TOTAL-ROMANTICshivani9EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Adding to this, Sid's Priceless First Time Ever Seen Scary Expression when he saw Chanda mama in flying suit ROFL (awww...tell me isnt he looking cute? Tongue)

hez not cuteLOL But tq u for these precious moments, loved 2 see them in one place, i wish u had one with his smiling face, i miss tht oneLOL the one for love is very funnyLOL

hey i was looking for Abhay's real smiling pic but i didnt get any LOL...the one i got here is when he was smiling at Kabir in a mocking way Wink
i guess in today's epi he smiled but again i think that was a Crooked smile (u know his crooked smile again reminded me of Edward...awwww Tongue)

abhay real smile pic , remember the episode when piya got a scholasrship
he really smiled from his heart then , it  was his true smileSmile

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
thank u so much topic maker for this awesome post.
as they say actions speak louder than words
it is prefectly true in abhays case
i like his each and every mood, but he is best when he is sarcastic, he looks so coolCool then

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

abhay real smile pic , remember the episode when piya got a scholasrship
he really smiled from his heart then , it  was his true smileSmile

I dont think i watched tht episode yetErmm can u gv me the date plzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEmbarrassedLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

thank u so much topic maker for this awesome post.
as they say actions speak louder than words
it is prefectly true in abhays case
i like his each and every mood, but he is best when he is sarcastic, he looks so coolCool then

WELL SAID ANMOL..!! that line of action speaks louder than words ..suits only him..!! His eyes SPEAK VOLUMES..!!AND HIS SMILE CONQUERS ONE & ALL..!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfast

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index