India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

aftermake over

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I really really wish..that after the make over they show some exciting scene in which Ahem actually loves Gopi in her new look...and stares at her for long or something
Not only a scene with Kokila and Hetal praising Gopi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26Chaudhrytmhkhb17-scarlett-Nihira-fansuk19ANJ4

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
itshas been alredy revealed that after makeover gopi will try to get closer to aham but this will not work and situation will become more worst.
yes this is possible the aham stairs at her for long because of her new look charmness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

itshas been alredy revealed that after makeover gopi will try to get closer to aham but this will not work and situation will become more worst.
yes this is possible the aham stairs at her for long because of her new look charmness

At least gopi is making an effort though unsure if she is driving this or naani, Kokila & / hetal.

The more ahem seems to like her, the angrier he gets. So if he likes the look of her after her make over, we are definitely guaranteed that his anger levels will rise equally. The guy is just lost at the moment. His heart does not communicate with his head and right now, his ego wins. I think Anita is an excuse. When he agreed to get married, anita was not featured initially. It was only after he started to get angry with gopi and his perception that she was a liar and then the nail on the coffin: her illiteracy.
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I know nothing can be expected to happen over night
But they should definetly show a special 1 or 2 minute eye locking session and then Ahem can get back to his Rudeness
And can Gopi stopping putting that pallu over her heard....Rashi doesn;t do that so why does she!
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
She puts the pallu as you promised ahem that he will not see her face (when she took her marriage vows back)

Quite useless really since most of their eyelock scenes have been after she took back her marriage vows and it's usually when he has already seen her and then she tries to cover her face. In fact, he usually gets annoyed with her (some kind of reminder I suppose) when she reaches for her pallu.

Edited by hkhb17 - 16 March 2011 at 3:51pm
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I thought I was only one who thought he got annoyed when she covered he head, he does get this look in his when she does that, I can't describe it, regret may be,

Seriously though guys, how long will her hair style last if she keeps putting the pallu on her head.

I hope that when he sees her in her new look its a surprise, no one should notice,  we would be able to see his true feelings.
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
thats so stupid the who pallu thing
And why can;t she wear normal sarees....maybe like the one Rashi wears...or change her style here and thr.....
Well i don';t know if ahem get annoyed or not...But honestly i get so bothered by the way she stops and puts the pallu that i feel like getting inside the screen and cutting off her pallu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17ANJ4

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index