USP of Sangini?Why you still watch it?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini-It first aired on 16th August 2010 with big expectations which it failed to achive.It was a big dissapoinment from DJ Creative Units.Though initially many people watched it for various reasons but now I think it is loosing its audience.Sangini forum is not as active as before.I think most of us wll agree that Sangini has the wost CT's ever.They have no knowledge in writing and executing.They have destroyed some wonderfully sketched characters and they have abruptly ended some tracks.And now with Ram entering the scene and wanting to marry a married woman who is unconscious has taken this drama to a pathetic route.And now if abhay is Padma Chachi and Ram marries Pihu then it will cross all limits of insanity.
But since the show is still running I assume that some people are still watching it.now my quuestion is what is the USP of the show?What makes you watch this show every night at 10 p.m.?Is it just a timepass,or do you actually liking the story or you have nothing to do at 10 p.m.?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly, i am just  watching for Binny and Iqbal and their awesome chemistry. I agrree with you, that they have ruined promising tracks, and the Ram marrying an unconcious G was the most pathetic on.
So me only IqBi are relevant. I am leaving my brain behind to watch the story.😆😆😆
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i am watching Because of Additi & Iqbal.
the day they stop showing one of my Fav then i stop watching it.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I watch it ONLY for Iqbal and Binny. every night at 11pm. and cause zeetv channel is always on at my house.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Jo , I think , Sangini was very bad in the beginning 2 tell the perfect truth . This show rocks because IqBi chemistry , best chemistry I've ever seen, therein lies the charm of the story - IqBi magic.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Because it is still good not that bad that you must give it a miss.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Jo , I think , Sangini was very bad in the beginning 2 tell the perfect truth . This show rocks because IqBi chemistry , best chemistry I've ever seen, therein lies the charm of the story - IqBi magic.

I ws Sangini's initial episodes were better.The boat scene was the best.But now
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yes , the boat scene was really awesome . But I think u should watch it regularly , or else how'll u get whether the story's good or not ? N, as for activity in the forum, this is exam time girl, a lot of young girls , ( Me for a big example , I'm hugely busy with my studies ) r busy with exams , so obviously activity'll b less , even people in professions like teachery r more busy at this time of year.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I watched the consummation scene.It lacked chemistry and it was not very well executed.Pdma was unnecessary there.
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't know bout you guys but besides MIK & Binny I find SSBS to be a very unusual serial and unlike other serials the best parts are not someones dream, they don't always freeze on the character for some minutes like other serials and last but not least I don't care what other think but I like the fact that situations are dealt with soon and not drag for weeks or months. Frankly writing the creatives always get to the main point without sticking and for me that's a plus.