Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Attn : Mods

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Mods,

I wonder how people are able to so easily copy updates to many other forums from IF. I'm not talking about my updates, but updates from every forum here.

Isn't there some fool-proof method? Looks like people are becoming members & are able to copy. That seems to be the only logical reason to me. I found my updates on at least 8-10 other forums with my name at the end!

On another IF forum, I read about copied updates & got the idea to google. This is what I got:

It's not because I'm doing some of the updates. I'd notified another forum about two years back about their updates being put on other forums. I'd like to know if IF is doing anything or can nothing be done at all? Once it's online, that's it? No control over what goes where?

Rana

Edited by hamzanuha - 16 March 2011 at 2:59pm

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Rana i was beginning to wonder about that as well not just as a updater as a person who reads your work n others Rana now i a peeved as i have seen my written updates as well  i will pm sadhli

Edited by fanbidaai - 16 March 2011 at 5:30pm
hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Suk,
As far as I know pm's are not reaching Sadhli. That's why I posted here. All the best anyway.

Rana
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
rana this is too bad.  you take the pains to watch a whole episode and if someone easily copy that it is terrible we have to do something about it.what if they steal the ff and post as their own.
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

rana this is too bad. you take the pains to watch a whole episode and if someone easily copy that it is terrible we have to do something about it.what if they steal the ff and post as their own.
thats what suk ben said.. Its seems her FF was copiedAngry..
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
May be we shld sue them , shru
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Rana, i'l pm u the way to keep ur update safe.
MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Even if you give access to members only to read your updates there is absolutely nothing stopping someone from cutting/pasting to another site 
The following are what allow other sites to get away with allowing such postings
Fair Use: Claiming that the copying was a fair use
De Minimis Copying: Meaning the copying was so small and technical as to be non-infringing
The forum should infact have disabled the no right click copy option to minimise information being posted elsewhere.

Go to top