Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Yipeeeeeeee!!!!!! We are at 250 (Page 16)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Ye to mai bhi usse roj puchti hun .......  Fool banaya to bhag gayee.....  Pray karne ko bola.... Dusra Fool khoja to yahi pe rahene lagee......LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL pehla fool bhag gia or doosra jane ka naam hi nahin le raha...ROFL ROFL ROFL  

sorry guys i didn't wanna run away...but those couple of days i was REALLY REALLY stressed...Cry

ROFL 

Edited by Feefi - 16 March 2011 at 4:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Hi Febs, so Feefi told you she won't be online?.Thats soo...
ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  

yeah i wasn't going to be online becuase of my test but now the test has been pushed to july. ROFL 

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Feefi

Aww I am so glad you noticed. You know I can get angry and belive me its not a pretty sight, so I try not get angry but sometimes I can't help it....my anger can boil to a point then it just comes out. Most of the time I am not an angry person, though my siblings do call me WITCH, or HITLER.

i'll continue posting ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  so that you are calm. does this even make you smile or laugh? ROFL 

I am calm dear and I do smile and laugh when I see
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Aww I am so glad you noticed. You know I can get angry and belive me its not a pretty sight, so I try not get angry but sometimes I can't help it....my anger can boil to a point then it just comes out. Most of the time I am not an angry person, though my siblings do call me WITCH, or HITLER.

Di Mine anger is also Bad so I try to avoid that......I m same to same Copy of Suhana.......I break All Plates and Cups which comes in my way......Mine Siblings too Call me HitlerLOL

I don't get angry easily... It take s a lot to get me angry but trust me It is as deadly as it can get.... I take forever to calm down..... Not a good combination....  

Feefi

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Ye to mai bhi usse roj puchti hun .......  Fool banaya to bhag gayee.....  Pray karne ko bola.... Dusra Fool khoja to yahi pe rahene lagee......LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL pehla fool bhag gia or doosra jane ka naam hi nahin le raha...ROFL ROFL ROFL  

sorry guys i didn't wanna run away...but those couple of days i was REALLY REALLY stressed...Cry

ROFL 

Bahana Mat BanaLOL.....dekh I m still Fool and Giving answers to all the stupid questions.....ROFL

Feefi

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL  

Feefi

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

ROFL 

Bahana Mat BanaLOL.....dekh I m still Fool and Giving answers to all the stupid questions.....ROFL

Ya...Stupid fool....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

FeefiiViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
if you guys are talking about anger...i don't know about me then...it depends.  i can get really angry or i can be soo chill... LOL

if like right now, my sisters start bugging me, i'll definitely get angry because they are distracting me from my beautiful work. ROFL ROFL ROFL 

iViewsGurpreetD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index