India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

karan/hetal marriage

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
will ambaji agree for hetal/karan marriage?

I think she would agree for the marriage. She is also beginning to accept mona slowly. I think she likes mona but is too proud to say so and show it

Edited by rayadallie - 16 March 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swtbabyInfofanRoyalLEO_Krrish

arpi9 Senior Member
arpi9
arpi9

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
agree...but i think it wont be done in such a easy way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Exactly, her pride will not let her accept without a fuss
RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
@ rayadallie: Nah...she won't agree..she is very conservative..and very strict..so my guess will be no...but i know Mona and Anu will make it happen! W/ or W/o famili's permission..Smile

Infofan

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

@ rayadallie: Nah...she won't agree..she is very conservative..and very strict..so my guess will be no...but i know Mona and Anu will make it happen! W/ or W/o famili's permission..Smile
Possibility exist that that could be another twist too. But I would really like to see something different from the mona/anukalp wedding where everyone was just fighting and having disagreements and so on

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
yeah, there probably will be some complication or drama, but i think both families are more open-minded after anukalp's and mona's wedding....just hoping i guess

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallieInfofan

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Some day( may be another month or so) Ambaji will agree on Karan/Hetal.  Right now there is no way this ambaji is going to agree to it.  Ambaji is still prejudiced and it is going to take a while before she accepts fully any other culture.  Ambaji still does not accept Mona with a full heart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sab_1311rayadallieRoyalLEO_KrrishInfofan

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

Possibility exist that that could be another twist too. But I would really like to see something different from the mona/anukalp wedding where everyone was just fighting and having disagreements and so on
Big smile would love to see that twist..but u know how they are vaishnav and punjabi family is very very different than their family..so customs, food, festivals everything will be very very different and Hetal is also very impulsive/expressive..so even if things go straight with bit of hitch..there will be still probs..lets hope that there is no EGO issues between those two families..like there was cold war between Mona's dad and Amabji during their wedding..

rayadallie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index