shanak.hot

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

guys i dont understand how can see not look @ him
like in yes epi ....

if she will be touched by his eyes then (choo loon apni gahri aankhon se humdam)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hot

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

He was excellent in today's episode, the episode belonged to Guddu today.  Starting with his scenes with AMMA, the DR. and the most tragic scene with his MA at the hospital.  He was indeed very good today!!!!Clap
Can't wait to watch him roll up his sleeves n beat the Pandey snakes 2morrow...Thumbs Up

he is a superb actorSmile

Today's episode belonged to him.  I watched his scene with his mom at the hospital again.  He was xcellent!!Clap  What those snakes did to him & his mom was just so inhumane&despicable!!
I like the realistic acting in this series by him & R.  He was so real with raw emotions in the scene with the DR.  Most ppl would react the same way he did when told they have to follow procedure first, they need the money first.  What does that say, Money means more than saving a life in today's society???
sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

He was excellent in today's episode, the episode belonged to Guddu today.  Starting with his scenes with AMMA, the DR. and the most tragic scene with his MA at the hospital.  He was indeed very good today!!!!Clap
Can't wait to watch him roll up his sleeves n beat the Pandey snakes 2morrow...Thumbs Up

he is a superb actorSmile

Today's episode belonged to him.  I watched his scene with his mom at the hospital again.  He was xcellent!!Clap  What those snakes did to him & his mom was just so inhumane&despicable!!
I like the realistic acting in this series by him & R.  He was so real with raw emotions in the scene with the DR.  Most ppl would react the same way he did when told they have to follow procedure first, they need the money first.  What does that say, Money means more than saving a life in today's society???

I am eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode when those jerks faces will be red and yelow
sarahtrini Groupbie
sarahtrini
sarahtrini

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
He is one of the hottest guy on Zee TV Serials & I do mean hotttttttttttttttttttt. It is only because of him i am watching this show.

sarahtrini
Trinidad & Tobago

shanak.hot

tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

hey
Greatttttt topic todays epi was indeed faaaaaaaab
i soooooooooooooooooooooooooo agree wid u.....
our lion was awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesum luvd him today.......
his onr roar n sab chup ..... Clap
I luv d way he nicely calls mitto n thrashs her nice ....N orders   for breakfast was greattttt..
Luvd all that..
I realyyyy liked d way amma is nice to him n tells him she will take care of him it was realyyyy nice ....
D whole scene of gunjun was awwwwwwwwwwwwwwesum i just luvd it ... Luvd it ...luvd it ....
Cant wait for more .....

exactly
shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

like in yes epi ....

if she will be touched by his eyes then (choo loon apni gahri aankhon se humdam)
LOL.....i know tehzeeb how could she not look at him and he was looking at her while he was drinking the juice made by his beautiful wife.......loved that scenes alot and when i mean alot i mean alot LOL....and todays episode was fantastic....although we didn't have much of Gunjhun today but when Guddu was in the hospital he looked awesome and can't wait to watch tomorrows episode, beating tha pandey's, love it....
One more thing when Vishnu and Rajju were telling his mom how he married Runjhun Guddu looked so innocent and i loved him in that scene, it really showed on his face and eyes how much he loves his mom!!!

Prabhkallu

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak.hot

like in yes epi ....

LOL.....i know tehzeeb how could she not look at him and he was looking at her while he was drinking the juice made by his beautiful wife.......loved that scenes alot and when i mean alot i mean alot LOL....and todays episode was fantastic....although we didn't have much of Gunjhun today but when Guddu was in the hospital he looked awesome and can't wait to watch tomorrows episode, beating tha pandey's, love it....
One more thing when Vishnu and Rajju were telling his mom how he married Runjhun Guddu looked so innocent and i loved him in that scene, it really showed on his face and eyes how much he loves his mom!!!

as the days are passing I want to see more of  gunjan
how they can do this ??????
they are real devils but this time I think they will get back what they sowed
(in rajju style) main kahti hoon gudduu abhi in pandey logo ko apni amma ke bagal wale ward me shift karwaoLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index