India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

I love you Guddu (Page 2)

TsNova Goldie
TsNova
TsNova

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWW....really hottie!!!!!!!!! I wonder, when runjhun gonna say that  'I LOVE YOU GUDDU" to him??LOL

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Oh!!!! he totally melt my heart...... Sigh....... Guddu!!!! HeartDay Dreaming

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
He was excellent in today's episode, the episode belonged to Guddu today.  Starting with his scenes with AMMA, the DR. and the most tragic scene with his MA at the hospital.  He was indeed very good today!!!!Clap
Can't wait to watch him roll up his sleeves n beat the Pandey snakes 2morrow...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotPrabhkallutehzeeb25

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Yep! He were so good in today's epsiode.
Honestly, really can't wait for tmr.. I will laugh and clap all the way when Guddu deal with them in his own 'shukla' style! LOL  Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EcliPSe_2010shanak.hot

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prabhkallu

Honestly, really can't wait for tmr.. I will laugh and clap all the way when Guddu deal with them in his own 'shukla' style! LOL  Clap

Yea, he needs to get his anger out!!  Let him beat them all blackNBlue.  Mybe he might end up in jail. When AMMA hears what has happened, she might take R to the hospital to visit G's ma, & when R touches her hands or something, who knows G's ma might suddenly get better!!!
But he was really good in today's episode.  Especially the scene with his mother, he promised to redeem himself.  He was sooo goood!!!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hot

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

Originally posted by Prabhkallu

Yea, he needs to get his anger out!!  Let him beat them all blackNBlue.  Mybe he might end up in jail. When AMMA hears what has happened, she might take R to the hospital to visit G's ma, & when R touches her hands or something, who knows G's ma might suddenly get better!!!
But he was really good in today's episode.  Especially the scene with his mother, he promised to redeem himself.  He was sooo goood!!!!!Clap

tomorrow will be a real fun to watch . my wish of dhulai of mamas by guddu will be fulfilled
kansh mama ki to ab chjutti ho jayegiLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluEcliPSe_2010rani2007shanak.hot

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

He was excellent in today's episode, the episode belonged to Guddu today.  Starting with his scenes with AMMA, the DR. and the most tragic scene with his MA at the hospital.  He was indeed very good today!!!!Clap
Can't wait to watch him roll up his sleeves n beat the Pandey snakes 2morrow...Thumbs Up

he is a superb actorSmile
sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnova

WOOOOOOOOOOWWWW....really hottie!!!!!!!!! I wonder, when runjhun gonna say that  'I LOVE YOU GUDDU" to him??LOL

intezaar intezaar ab aur kitna intezaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index