Posted: 13 years ago
He was excellent in today's episode, the episode belonged to Guddu today.  Starting with his scenes with AMMA, the DR. and the most tragic scene with his MA at the hospital.  He was indeed very good today!!!!πŸ‘
Can't wait to watch him roll up his sleeves n beat the Pandey snakes 2morrow...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yep! He were so good in today's epsiode.
Honestly, really can't wait for tmr.. I will laugh and clap all the way when Guddu deal with them in his own 'shukla' style! πŸ˜†  πŸ‘
Originally posted by Prabhkallu

Yep! He were so good in today's epsiode.
Honestly, really can't wait for tmr.. I will laugh and clap all the way when Guddu deal with them in his own 'shukla' style! πŸ˜†  πŸ‘

Yea, he needs to get his anger out!!  Let him beat them all blackNBlue.  Mybe he might end up in jail. When AMMA hears what has happened, she might take R to the hospital to visit G's ma, & when R touches her hands or something, who knows G's ma might suddenly get better!!!
But he was really good in today's episode.  Especially the scene with his mother, he promised to redeem himself.  He was sooo goood!!!!!πŸ‘
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

Yea, he needs to get his anger out!!  Let him beat them all blackNBlue.  Mybe he might end up in jail. When AMMA hears what has happened, she might take R to the hospital to visit G's ma, & when R touches her hands or something, who knows G's ma might suddenly get better!!!
But he was really good in today's episode.  Especially the scene with his mother, he promised to redeem himself.  He was sooo goood!!!!!πŸ‘

tomorrow will be a real fun to watch . my wish of dhulai of mamas by guddu will be fulfilled
kansh mama ki to ab chjutti ho jayegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He was excellent in today's episode, the episode belonged to Guddu today.  Starting with his scenes with AMMA, the DR. and the most tragic scene with his MA at the hospital.  He was indeed very good today!!!!πŸ‘
Can't wait to watch him roll up his sleeves n beat the Pandey snakes 2morrow...πŸ‘πŸΌ

he is a superb actor😊
Originally posted by tasnova

WOOOOOOOOOOWWWW....really hottie!!!!!!!!! I wonder, when runjhun gonna say that  'I LOVE YOU GUDDU" to him??πŸ˜†

intezaar intezaar ab aur kitna intezaar
Originally posted by shanak.hot

yeah, i wonder what happens to runjhun when she sees him....☺️

something will surely happen if she will see his eyes😍
are koi unki nazre milwao
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

guys i dont understand how can see not look @ him
like in yes epi ....

if she will be touched by his eyes then (choo loon apni gahri aankhon se humdam)
Originally posted by sur001

he is a superb actor😊

Today's episode belonged to him.  I watched his scene with his mom at the hospital again.  He was xcellent!!πŸ‘  What those snakes did to him & his mom was just so inhumane&despicable!!
I like the realistic acting in this series by him & R.  He was so real with raw emotions in the scene with the DR.  Most ppl would react the same way he did when told they have to follow procedure first, they need the money first.  What does that say, Money means more than saving a life in today's society???

Today's episode belonged to him.  I watched his scene with his mom at the hospital again.  He was xcellent!!πŸ‘  What those snakes did to him & his mom was just so inhumane&despicable!!
I like the realistic acting in this series by him & R.  He was so real with raw emotions in the scene with the DR.  Most ppl would react the same way he did when told they have to follow procedure first, they need the money first.  What does that say, Money means more than saving a life in today's society???

I am eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode when those jerks faces will be red and yelow