India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Suddenly Dev is an expert

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
How dumb do people think we are? The guy who couldn't take care of his marriage, who gambled all his fortune, married a girl to pay his debts, couldn't control himself for one night inspite of being married and commited to somebody else, couldn't do ANYTHING right in his life....now suddenly he is an expert on people's feelings and relationships.

How could CVs show HIM being right about anything related to Geet...who knows Geet more MAAN or DEVAngryAngry

this is absolutely dumb...i was feeling so good till yesterday that atleast GHSP CVs are still different from other serials where when a couple suffers such a loss they start blaming each other or do not think about other person's pain. But nothing like that happened here. Seems like my happiness was shortlived....now Geet is getting angry on Maan about her baby related memories Cry

Angry

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshimanshi

How dumb do people think we are? The guy who couldn't take care of his marriage, who gambled all his fortune, married a girl to pay his debts, couldn't control himself for one night inspite of being married and commited to somebody else, couldn't do ANYTHING right in his life....now suddenly he is an expert on people's feelings and relationships.

How could CVs show HIM being right about anything related to Geet...who knows Geet more MAAN or DEVAngryAngry

this is absolutely dumb...i was feeling so good till yesterday that atleast GHSP CVs are still different from other serials where when a couple suffers such a loss they start blaming each other or do not think about other person's pain. But nothing like that happened here. Seems like my happiness was shortlived....now Geet is getting angry on Maan about her baby related memories Cry

Angry

I think the CV's are right in how they are portraying geet's character. She is hurting and it is natural to lash out sometimes at the people you love but you don't mean it..it is the pain talking. I think maan will understand that she is hurting and doesn't mean it and he will try and talk to her.

As for dev advising maan..it makes sense in a way because dev is not involved emotionally as maan is in the situation so can see the situation a bit clearer. My povSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshi

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
GHSP will be ruined if they show any MU or doubt track!
Please cvs this track can be shwon very beautifully 
Maaneet spending as much time together coping the pain
We wudn mind if u showed us beautiful episodes like monday the entire week or something 
But no wayy to this track it wud be crap especially right now
GHSP just got back ont rack please dun ruin it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshi

orchid70 Goldie
orchid70
orchid70

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

I DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE A MISUNDERSTANDING.. GEET IS GOING THROUGH TRAUMA AND THEY ARE SHOWING HER GOING THROUGH THE DIFFERENT EMOTIONS.  I LIKE THE WAY CREATIVES ARE SHOWING HOW MAAN  IS FEELING TOWARDS HIS LOSS TOO.

DEV SHOWING CONCERN IS NOT INTERFERRING. HE WAS NOT EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO THE BABY HE IS JUST AN OBSERVANT... AGAIN, I LIKE THE WAY THE CREATIVES ARE SHOWING HOW MAAN/GEET ARE DEALING WITH THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL LOSS.

I HOPE THIS LOSS BRINGS MAAN/GEET CLOSER THAN EVER...

Edited by orchid70 - 16 March 2011 at 2:54pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top