Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 88)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
good idea pipz...
but first we hav to some how send viren away from sood house cz im not sure hw he'd like our mission LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Suman, Mim, Nadini, Yes Dear I think I should have left her in the Assylum only,   But dont worry I will add one more thing in it,  She has to go the Asylum every week for the treatment, and apart from Nivi inthe  house no one talks to her,  she sits alone and has stopped doing makeup, she is simple,  and very good, Now, but Dr advice to come for shock treatment every week or else she will become evil again, so she is forced to go everyweek,

Yes Nadini Nandu also because Nandu (I mean Nandy) really takes care of Viren  much more than CC,  nandu does not spend time in make up because he is a it is soooo handsome with his CHand like hair, But CC needs make up, 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evrVirMan_ArShipipicatStarktastic

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
 we will have to call her up and tell her your son has taken nivi to soem distanct place foor some S&R SUKOON AND ROMANACE. our van wil be waiting outsied forvher  when she rushes out

suman4evrdiyaloveskinny

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
free  tsay for r& s with nvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

we hvae to fisrt kidnap then only we can put the fire works in her mouth

Nice Pipz...but where 2 kidnap her...ooo maybe wen Viren iz at office we can call her n say dat we found Viren in his car unconscious n to cum quick....she will cum running

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

we will have to call her up and tell her your son has taken nivi to soem distanct place foor some S&R SUKOON AND ROMANACE. our van wil be waiting outsied forvher  when she rushes out

great Thumbs Up 
ok so shall i call her?!?! oh crap my hindi sucks pipz.. either u or suman should call her...

i'l keep an eye on CC... i can get divya's help to sneak into da sood house cz she's so dumb and its easier to fool her than da restROFL

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hey even I will help u all in ur mission, Mission CC, I want to be part of it, U all want to put Fire crakers in her mouth but I have another idea, how about a bomb,  if bomb in put in her mouth she will never open her mouth again, and the bomb should be put and hidden in a cake which she will eat and then  u know what happens, But I think Bomb powder with explosives,  I think we wil tell her to blow a candle and then the bomb Explosive powder will do its work we dont have to do much

Starktastic

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
wutz her number?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index