Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 71)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Awww Diya soo sweet Hug I did like the two parts then my mum just told me that some relatives form London are coming down to our house so, they will be here for a while, and i prolly won't come online after they go cos i've got so much college work to do so i'm anticipating that i won't do one today. 

How are you?? x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinny

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Aww moni I loved ur analysis jaan Hug I still havnt seen the epi yet but I can't wait to see that terrace scene aww!!

Anisha_91diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Moni very good analysis Dear, even I loved these 2 scenes,  Viren was soo good, and I liked the scene where Nivren look at each other Viren on Terace and Nivi leaving,  this shows they have a strong Bond and strong love, How did she turn and look at the terrace as if her heart told her to see VIren there, By the way her heart is not with her its with Viren and Viren's heart is with her, so its Viren's heart calls out to her saying please look at me once I am here please look, 

My heart really broke for Viren the way he was crying,  It was so sad Dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Diya! Hey jaan, how're u? I can't wait to watch d epi n soon I'm gonna watch d UK epi which is d mandir pooja one from last week!! On my way home now cos I can't miss it Wink

diyaloveskinny

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Aww Moni my sis what an amazing analysis loved it jaan its super WOW!!! 

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Awww Diya soo sweet Hug I did like the two parts then my mum just told me that some relatives form London are coming down to our house so, they will be here for a while, and i prolly won't come online after they go cos i've got so much college work to do so i'm anticipating that i won't do one today. 

How are you?? x

Am fine Dear even am busy with assignements but this Forum is keeping me glued here, I am so addicted to it specially because I have friends like u all, 

Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Okayy Diya, Moni and Asma Di i'll be off now, gotta go and prepare things, ufff luckily i start late tomorrow otherwise i would be drained lol. Chat to you all later if not tomorrow Inshallah take care jaanus love you x

diyaloveskinny

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hii Asma jaan . hu r u jaan ? Dear I don't know wheather 2dy i will b ol tilll u come ol , I might go offline soon 2dy as i m alreday feeling sleepy . lolzz

oh Yaar 2dy's bestest scenes I described were 2dy's highlights .n Kinshuk fully stole d show by his eyes n expresions . Wht a brillaint actor he is . 

@Anisha

oh jaan It's okk . No Prob . Hu r u jaan ? yupp dis 2 scenes were so gd n well acted by kinny

anjaani07diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index