Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 68)

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hope a same...raj....n r8 now we can only trust sid ....coz he is d one who knows both nivi n viren very well....agar koi nivren ke liye negative bolega....den sid is d only one person....who won't trust on dat.....so I prefer sid 2 play cupid......dear sid get ready wid ur bow n arrow......LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Hope a same...raj....n r8 now we can only trust sid ....coz he is d one who knows both nivi n viren very well....agar koi nivren ke liye negative bolega....den sid is d only one person....who won't trust on dat.....so I prefer sid 2 play cupid......dear sid get ready wid ur bow n arrow......LOL

Yup Yati

It will be interesting to watch how Viren wins Nivi and what Sid will do.
So CC beware.

Its just tomorrows episode I want to get over with. I felt so bad for NT dadi and KS seeing the precap.

-yati-diyaloveskinny

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I think really as u all said it, Sid really understands Nivi and am sure he will not allow Nivi to be heart broken again this time, I feel even if CC plays her game Sid will not allow this time to happen,  He beared up the pain of Nivi's Seperation but he will not allow the same pain to happen to Viren am sure he will stand up for Nivren and DS will ofcourse expose CC if she does anything wrong, because he knows CC played her game in seperating Nivi and Sid, So this time DS will not allow same thing to happen with Viren and specially Nivi he will not let her be heart broken again

sid understand her better because he was in love with her, & still he loves her, as pehla pyar nahi koi bula sakta...... she was sid's GF... & viren's love & understanding was all fake... besides this sid & nivi both are family oriented people... 4 them family cm first... then themselves...so by this sid knows nivi didnt left to teach viren a lesson but  to make him happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati-diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
after watching precap...I  feel  we won't get many nivren scene 2morrow.....2morrow would b d day of sood n sharma family.....

wadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I like that Sid is bonding with Viren not just like an elder brother but more like a friend. This bonding of friend will help Viren to win his fair maiden.

wadi..doll-yati-diyaloveskinny

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I like that Sid is bonding with Viren not just like an elder brother but more like a friend. This bonding of friend will help Viren to win his fair maiden.
well said..

wadi..dollNiViren-Raj

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

thanks sooooo much for adding my name

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Ok ...raj n diya  n all online members.....I'm leaving...feeling sleepy.Sleepy...see u all 2morrow...good nite...take care ....love u all...

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index