Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 64)

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
hi guys... wow what an awesome episode... so heart wrenching... as nivi walked out of her sasural..... loved the way viren came to the terrace to see nivi... just reminded me of the scene where viren in the beginning was wanting to see dushman ki beti ka face. Cry..but guys...... i must say the best scene of today was sid-viren conversation....  i loved it when sid said that she didnt go bec she wanted to remind your mistakes..but bec. she didnt feel wanted in ur life.. really after such a long time, cts showed that sid is really the best friend of nivi... and truly understands her... for the first time sid was shown as a true brother and a best friend together .....loved it with the bottom of my heart..Clap ...well cc...what to say abt her.. we all know that she had to do this... finally she has got a chance of her life time..she had been waiting for this day...so how can she not take this chance to bad mouth her...Angry.. she really doesn't know what her son wants... i really want to see that now nivi has gone..how much care does she take of viren and his needs... loved DS's dialogue...when he said jab ma hi nahi janti ki uske beta ki bhalayi kisme hain..to koi kutch nahi kar sakta... Clap.... guys i still missed viren's passionate and teary eyes..when he was alone...omg ..i am really waiting for more nivren scenes... i want viren to cry...and repent for every tear he has given nivi....as far as the precap goes... cc got hold of the divorce papers..... makes me really mad... she is going to use them for her benefit... i really want to see viren showing her place again..as he did earlier... guys..so waiting for that...

sonia

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeestarz4meVarshaLuvsArjunanjubala-yati-..Dreamer..

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I was thinking that we know CC is cruel.
But today she crossed her limits.

I know she hates Nivi. But today she overlooked everything that her son did to her. Viren stalked her and made her life miserable to gain his goal.
I don't have words for CC as she cannot understand a woman's feeling and what she must have gone through. She sees her gain that is her son a link to Sood money. What a character

I am glad that Viren is not like his parents and he understands his faults and repents and is good soul.

Anju, u said it right MAA ke naam pe dhaba

Oh Raj,  Pehli baat yeh hai ki CC aurat nahi hai, She is not a woman because she cannot understand another woman's feelings and secondly she is not Viren's mother because she cannot understand Viren's pain, To Woh Naa Hi aurat hai aur Naa hi Maa, Woh Kyaa hai yeh tum hi samajh gayi hogi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjungmann2010NiViren-Raj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Oh Raj,  Pehli baat yeh hai ki CC aurat nahi hai, She is not a woman because she cannot understand another woman's feelings and secondly she is not Viren's mother because she cannot understand Viren's pain, To Woh Naa Hi aurat hai aur Naa hi Maa, Woh Kyaa hai yeh tum hi samajh gayi hogi
Totally agree with you Diya and Raj, CC doesn't think beyond her own feelings. That's reminds me of Rach's earlier theory about kids getting swap at birth. LOL. Every time I see her I really want smack hard across her face. How dare she said that it was all Nivi's fault and how easily she forgot what Viren did to Nivi? Viren is in good books of everyone now, no thanks to her, plus Nivi is out of Viren's life again, no thanks to her, she got what she wanted without lifting a finger. This is what I am mad about, how come this evil witch with capital B always wins. Angry

shubabegumdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
waw 2 day is epo is better than yesterday .sid bahhot aja bole or dadsahib bahot aja kiya when he said that cc didn't know any thing me itna jataho ki verin kyo jobe rahi he must talk at least 2 dadsahib ki bir me yageen hai 2moorow epo will be better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Totally agree with you Diya and Raj, CC doesn't think beyond her own feelings. That's reminds me of Rach's earlier theory about kids getting swap at birth. LOL. Every time I see her I really want smack hard across her face. How dare she said that it was all Nivi's fault and how easily she forgot what Viren did to Nivi? Viren is in good books of everyone now, no thanks to her, plus Nivi is out of Viren's life again, no thanks to her, she got what she wanted without lifting a finger. This is what I am mad about, how come this evil witch with capital B always wins. Angry

Hey Agree with u Dear Ketty, I think Viren and Sid are both VD's sons, But CC has someone else as her son,  who will be evil like her only, Viren can never be JAAL's son impossible,  Sometimes I feel DS did a good thing by sending Viren to Boarding school,  because he got saved from becoming like JAAL evil,  Viren at least realises his mistakes but JAAL will never realise their mistakes in fact they will blame others for their mistake or their Miseries

gmann2010NiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Agree with u Dear Ketty, I think Viren and Sid are both VD's sons, But CC has someone else as her son,  who will be evil like her only, Viren can never be JAAL's son impossible,  Sometimes I feel DS did a good thing by sending Viren to Boarding school,  because he got saved from becoming like JAAL evil,  Viren at least realises his mistakes but JAAL will never realise their mistakes in fact they will blame others for their mistake or their Miseries

ya hanny i agree with all of uSmileverin is sooooo cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hello all............yay.............another NivRen thread.

Hey Diya......very apt title........n i liked ur intro..

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hi all........

today I doesn't have much 2 analyse except 2 scene ........viren n sid scene and DS n viren scene

viren n sid scene - Gals I feel dat sid knows nivi much better dan viren............tahtz why  he told viren dat nivi didn't leave coz she wants 2 teach u a lesson But instead wo isseliye chali gayi coz wo tumare raaste se hat jana chahati hai'.....'n..... I think viren didn't stop nivi yesterday coz he thought nivi wants 2 teach him a lesson.......sid's understanding of nivi's psychology is better den viren'......well dis is my POV''

DS n viren scene-'DS was sad dat nivi left n he wants dat ke viren nivi phir se ek ho jaye........But just coz he cannot afford 2 loose viren second time........he said whatever u decide we would accept ur will........Good ..........now itz better 4 everyone dat dey leave it 2 viren what he wants'..........n let .........him decide........coz.........only those relations long last which we make out of our feelings not under anyother's  pressure..........so we all should leave it 2 viren now..........we can only advice him but cann't force him 2 do something against his wish............

So viren take ur time'But remember once u said 2 nivi  ,"kahi samay lene ,main samay nikal naa jaye.."...........2day I say dat 2 u............ Smile

Edited by CCBM_fan - 17 March 2011 at 11:06am

VarshaLuvsArjundiyaloveskinny..Dreamer..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index