Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 58)

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

if he wants her back, y is he taking so much time to tear d pprs...?
see dats y cc got it...careless boy...i wish he'd grab d pprs fm cc tmrw n tear it...but i dont think it'll happen seeing viren's condition in recent epis...he's become slow version...Unhappy
Maybe bcos he does not know whether she wants what he wants.

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
so true hate only stregthens love... viren will try harder ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

DS said today that CC does not know what is good for her son.

But like CC, DS does not understand Viren. DS made his mind listening to stupid CC.
DS did not even ask Viren what Viren wanted.
DS is still the same

Raj, DS knows what Viren wants and it is his way of telling him that go and listen to yourself. This time DS will not force his choice and decisions on Viren. DS gave him aashirwad and said "Mein chahta hun tum sada khush raho and DS knows Nivi is his khushi and he also knows that VIren will realize this." And Viren will come out with his decision that he wants Nivi.
DS knows that abhi Viren se puchna ki tumhe kya chahiye will not be appropriate as he is not in the proper frame of mind. Isliye he just told him that he is with him in all his decisions. That is a very big step for dadaji and also for Viren. Now Viren knows that whatever he decides family will still love him.

I hope what you say is right.

I am worried for tomorrow. When CC is talking DS is quite. I wish DS knew atleast that Viren did not want divorce.

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by ashred12

if he wants her back, y is he taking so much time to tear d pprs...?
see dats y cc got it...careless boy...i wish he'd grab d pprs fm cc tmrw n tear it...but i dont think it'll happen seeing viren's condition in recent epis...he's become slow version...Unhappy

Ashly, give him some time... He has to digest what all has hit him..Abhi abhi jake usko uska parivaar wapis mila hai.. and now this tragedy has hit his life again... He will come back with a bang..I am sure about it. And it will be CC's nafrat jo Viren ke pyaar ko aur majboot karegi. Trust me.

hey Anju I wish what ever u said comes true,  I want him to realise his love sooon.  and not listen to that CCAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i loved way he innocently ased side why nivi left ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

KS is again back to hating the Soods.

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Good Morning/Evening girls, how are you alldoing today?
Ashly dear thankyou very much for the update. I don't know if I will be able to take one more emotional breakdown, it looks more intense than yesterday and now both my angels are suffering. Yesterday I was so emotionally down, as if my sister or brother got a divorce and they are leaving each other.
I will watch it in a bit and give my analysis ofcourse because until I watch it I won't feel any better.

And Viren-Sid scene, oh I want to watch it. remember girls,in my first ever Sood Brothers topic I wrote that Sid would have done the same thing as Nivi is doing that is sacrificing her love. At that time most of the forum members were so against Nivi but they did not understand Nivi and Sid's character they would do anything for their family members.
And then Sid is Viren's big brother, in our culture big brother is considered as father. oh I would love to see those emotional bonding scenes between brothers too.
Dadaji-Viren scene looks intense too.

CC ki bacchi ko toh we know how that lady in red lipstick is. Did she ever get tired with bad mouthing Nivi.
You know I would love to see that it will be CC who will play cupid between NivRen. Yes, you heard me right. She was always lucky charm for them right? she can help them directly because Viren cannot take CC taunting Nivi. He will always feel protective towards Nivi and then we know what will happen.Wink

But I don't want to see Viren sulking for long yaar, we have seen enough of it with Sid and our Viren is not sulking type guy. He is full of confidence, determination, attitude, arrogance. So Mr. Viren Sood buck up and get into action dear, I cannnot bear to see you sulking for another day.

So girls I will be back with my toughts and you know as usual it will be posted in the ohter thread.

Ashly dear thanks once again for the update, even though I didnot press like button I love you do that for us daily without fail. We really appreciate it.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010sap_sShayafanVarshaLuvsArjunpipicatgmann2010VirMan_ArShiashred12FrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyPeace67NiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

he never like them... he alwasy went there to meet his daugther not the inlaws

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sap_sVirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index