Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 55)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
thanx a lot 4 ur faith in me dears...HugBlushing

wen sid was advicing viren, i remembered milee...she'd be on top of d world seeing it...n d way sid was making viren understand, it was so moving, i felt teary...

n d precap...uff yeh cc...how dare she talk like dat to our archangel NT dadi...shall we kick her onto sun so dat she'll burn up nicely...?

nivren terrace-entrance moment was so touching...n viren was touching her sign so slowly after she went out of sight...somehow d scene wer he looks at her going into d house reminded me of nivren scene # 8 wer he just miss seeing her face...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummygod2010milee1014Shayafangmann2010VirMan_ArShiAnisha_91anjubalaFrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyPeace67..Dreamer..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Ashly deffo i wanna do that to CC LOL, her character is just weird full stop x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12diyaloveskinny

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by no-tears

we r ok sweeti how about uTongue
there is another part right

Hi sweetie, I am ok too. Btw I am Ketty. I don't think we chatted before. What should I call you? 

Well more than CC's words, Viren's silence is killing me. Don't know how long he will take to open his mouth. I hated same thing with Sid in earlier story, I just hope that he doesn't take as long as Sid took it. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanashred12diyaloveskinnyPeace67NiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
OMG.. what an intense episode.. much intense than yesterday.. I had goosebumps today while watcing Nivi leaving house, Viren watching her from terrace, Sid dialogues and Viren-Dadaji talk...
Today, Viren and DS stole the show... I will be back with my thoughts..

Thanks Ashly for doing these wonderful updates for us.. you are our saviour..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010milee1014VirMan_ArShiFrozenRainashred12diyaloveskinnyPeace67NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

thanx a lot 4 ur faith in me dears...HugBlushing

wen sid was advicing viren, i remembered milee...she'd be on top of d world seeing it...n d way sid was making viren understand, it was so moving, i felt teary...

n d precap...uff yeh cc...how dare she talk like dat to our archangel NT dadi...shall we kick her onto sun so dat she'll burn up nicely...?

nivren terrace-entrance moment was so touching...n viren was touching her sign so slowly after she went out of sight...somehow d scene wer he looks at her going into d house reminded me of nivren scene # 8 wer he just miss seeing her face...

Ashly what u said about CC is so right I am always saying send CC to another planet,. Jupiter, Pluto, or any  one where there is tooooo much heat even worse than Sun but then, even Sun will be best,  and along with her please HL also should be also sent,  CC and HL deserve this,  Sun mein jal kar unki akal theekaane aajaegi, 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014VirMan_ArShiashred12Peace67NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

DS said today that CC does not know what is good for her son.

But like CC, DS does not understand Viren. DS made his mind listening to stupid CC.
DS did not even ask Viren what Viren wanted.
DS is still the same

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Ashly, why trouble the the sun. Lets stick on a barbecue spit and roast her over a slow fire.

VirMan_ArShiashred12

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by no-tears

we r ok sweeti how about uTongue
there is another part right

Hi sweetie, I am ok too. Btw I am Ketty. I don't think we chatted before. What should I call you? 

Well more than CC's words, Viren's silence is killing me. Don't know how long he will take to open his mouth. I hated same thing with Sid in earlier story, I just hope that he doesn't take as long as Sid took it. 

ya hanny mera nam hi lojain but u can call me lojiTongue
ya hanny he must talk i hope 2 see him talk soon Smile

gmann2010VirMan_ArShi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index