Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 39)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hello Gals  kya chal raha hai ?

hey Hey he me watched Kinha's Glimpse in new SPA Promo . Oh they looked magical n So adorable . they were in black n Red . Kinshuk was in Black ( no need 2 say looked ever HOTTT ) n Neha was in red . Ohh They were looking each other n were performing there dance , haaiiii Can't wait 2 see their performnace yaar . Glimpse ne hi maar dala , God knows wht will happen in real performnce

ahhhhhh januu My sis told me ..i said Nai u ne kise or ko dhekli ..she said he waz in black ...but i didnt trust her ..awww my poor sis...i just said to her ap har kesi pe kinshuk ko dhekti ho....LOL

ohh ur poor sis LOL , U know it happens wid me also . lolzz . Many times my sis tells me abt some news abt Kinshuk or CCBM promo n all n I used 2 neglect it sayng 2 her tht She always teases me wid name of kinshuk LOL but then I myself watch it , i feel like EmbarrassedLOL .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

so hav u guys done with droolin over nandu?!?!? ROFL where's our sana?!?!?

Hey Nadini, I was suggesting Nandu 2timing CC and JW imagine the scene when they come to know, they will fight ke Nandu sirf mera hai, (Are bhai pehle Nandu se to poocho ke woh kiska hai)

After that JAAL murder each other, Imagine Nivren will not have any thorn in their lives they can be happy

my oh my dats a wonderful picture to imagine D LOL wanna feed u kulfis for such a fab suggestion LOLLOL

@bold
aila.... dats da perfect endin to our vampish romeo & juliet; CC & JW ROFL gosh dis s too muchLOLLOL

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Hey Moni,  how r u sweetie, am fine Dear and thanks so much for liking the new thread,  Hey Moni really am sure Viren alone in his room will cry a lot,  Because he is so used to having Nivi in his room that he will find the room empty now,  and he will miss her tooooo much,  He will miss her for everything she did for him, now I am sure no one will take so much care of him as Nivi used to do, Now its time to see how he misses Nivi and he starts his Mission Nivedita Patao.  and Manao,  I want to see how he does it.  But again CCAngry

..Sakeena..

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

hiya sushmita.... shall i call u sush?!?!

same here dear... even i cant wait to watch their performance....Day Dreaming they both luk sooooooooooo awesome together... rab ne bande jodi...

Hey nadini Hu r u ? Well i m monica (real name ) , u cn call me moni . All call me by dis name only . I will feel happy Smile 

Oh definatelyy yaar me2 can'tt waitt 2 watch their performance n SPA . , kinshuk is hosting . He is such a amazingg host . He is hosting SPA frm 3 yrs since when he came on SP . dis is his 3rd time . woww can'tt waitt 2 see kinha yaar

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by friendforall

so hav u guys done with droolin over nandu?!?!? ROFL where's our sana?!?!?

Hey Nadini, I was suggesting Nandu 2timing CC and JW imagine the scene when they come to know, they will fight ke Nandu sirf mera hai, (Are bhai pehle Nandu se to poocho ke woh kiska hai)

After that JAAL murder each other, Imagine Nivren will not have any thorn in their lives they can be happy

my oh my dats a wonderful picture to imagine D LOL wanna feed u kulfis for such a fab suggestion LOLLOL

@bold
aila.... dats da perfect endin to our vampish romeo & juliet; CC & JW ROFL gosh dis s too muchLOLLOL

Hey Nadini thanks for liking the Idea, I think this will be the best thing, or else who will do a crime of Killing JAAL its better they kill each other and die,  and that way Nivren and Nandy and Laajo will also be safe, or else JAAL will never let Laajo and nandy (Nandlaa) and Niviren meet
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Yes sakeena dear Dis time I reallyy reallyy want Viren 2 cry badlyy n nt want him 2hide his feelings frm himself  or frm any1 . I just want tht He shld broke down 2dy in his room . 

Yupp Dear we r reallyy crazyyy for Kinshuk . No need 2 say it LOLWink

Edited by sushmitadutta - 17 March 2011 at 7:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index