Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 144)

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Ashly, was hoping to write some scenes this weekend but no idea what to write now!! Any ideas? Maybe a few totally unrelated scenes, or carry on...?

asma juun one of the girls will write one i rem Tongue she said it in privouse pages

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Diya, I am all game for it. Anyways I do not believe that she is a mother so whatever it needs to get her out of the way is fine with me.

Anju, leave alone being a mother I don't believe she is a human being. If she was one then she would feel everyone's pain but no she is enjoying her self with their misery.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Since Asma mentioned scenes
I am working on one, hope it turns out ok.
I will post it in beshram thread. Its ot beshram but still i will post it there Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjaani07diyaloveskinny

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Milee, hi sweetie! I loved ur post and ur analysis yesterday was amazing! Can't wait to get home n watch the epi!
Hey Asma, thanks dear. Me too can't wait to watch the episode and write my thoughts on it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Ashly, was hoping to write some scenes this weekend but no idea what to write now!! Any ideas? Maybe a few totally unrelated scenes, or carry on...?

Asma, can I suggest do write your own scenes of NivRen missing each other and then one more flute scene. Pretty please

Ek aur flute scene?! Hmm I don't know if I can do it justice but will definitely try! I think ill try what u said, will move on to where we are now. Think in my scenes I'd left it as Nivi had gone for a few days...never thought this wud happen?!

milee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

There is one thing I don't understand, why is Nivi all dressed up as she used to be in Sood house.

I expected to be in simple salwar kameez as she used to.

Good question Raj, But I think she still considers herslef Viren's wife unknowingly, 
Good one Diya, girls like Nivi even though they sign divorce papers which in my eyes just a piece of paper doesnot break their relation in thier hearts. She will consider herself Viren's wife until her last breath.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Diya, I am all game for it. Anyways I do not believe that she is a mother so whatever it needs to get her out of the way is fine with me.

Anju, leave alone being a mother I don't believe she is a human being. If she was one then she would feel everyone's pain but no she is enjoying her self with their misery.
I hated the way she told BS indirectly that he does not have any say in Viren's life.I hope Viren fixes her soon.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Right Mille and Anju,  CC is neither a mother nor a human being, She is just heartless,  without any Emotion,  I really dont know what to call her

milee1014

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index