Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 140)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

This Evil Witch is so gonna get it from her son. Look at her, she says she has every right on her son, come witch when did you ever looked at him and his happiness. you were busy grooming yourself or making life hell for Sid or scheming for the property.

Really I want Viren to give her good, how he did it on Marriage confrontation day. I want him to do more than that.

Dadi please Keshavji say papers laykar jala do please, pretty please with cherry on top. I want a remarriage but I don't want this divorce drama. Someone please tear those papers or burn those.
both of them did not sign those papers in their right mind, that is the reason its not valid.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08VarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShiashred12wadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

We are reaching the page 140

I will open the new thread, once you reach the limit here then lets start in the new threadSmile

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640413

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234VarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShiwadi..dolldiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Oh my God such a big Army to Mission CC, imagne all of us will go on our Mission, Yes Dear Varsha, MIm, Suman, Yati,Lojain, and all please join the Army

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234VirMan_ArShiNiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
milee loved your post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by no-tears

diya u miss my nam 2 Cry

I have added ur name also Jaanu, dont worry, we will work well now, since our Army has become big

..Dreamer..

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Thanks Ashly so much for the update. YOu are a star.... Even though they may get divorced (courtesy Ks and CC) but i guess that would be okay so that NivRen can get re married with all the rituals and enjoy their marriage like every1 else does. Last time poor guys had to make do with the rituals on a small scale... Sidya ke shaadi mein haath maar liya thaLOL
Yes Snehu, I want the grandest wedding fr Nivren. I found them so sute today. Wanted to give them a big hugHug
Arrey yaar Sneha and Vidya, she is the main lead of the show she has to get the grandest wedding ever. And we can all join the ceremony right.
and they can celebrate two wedding anniversary one along with mine and second the second time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ashred12

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Hey Mille would u like to Join the Gang Mission CC, please if u want u are most welcome to join in, then our Mission will be much easier

milee1014

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Originally posted by friendforall

Oh my God such a big Army to Mission CC, imagne all of us will go on our Mission, Yes Dear Varsha, MIm, Suman, Yati,Lojain, and all please join the Army

OMG Diya you forgot me.

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 18 March 2011 at 9:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjun..Dreamer..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index