Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 131)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
oh Ashly THANKS for the first Part, I am actually crying  reading the updates, So sad Dear Both r missing each other sooo much,  They are so much in love with each other,  U just can make out

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanashred12NiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by starz4me

Hey Diya......Pooja..............how r u dearies ??
are u ready with ur sleeves up for bashing CC ???

Lojain:...............thank u sweetie......i'm glad u read it.....btw how u r u hun ??

Hi Sonal Yes Dear am very much ready to bash her up,  and like we planned in the day we have decided something for her, we will stalk her, Kidnap her,  feed her a cake and in that we will put explosives powder so that she eats it
I have been a silent reader on thsi thread.... but today I had to coem out and say...
EXCELLENT PLAN for CC...If you need volunteers...recruit me!!! :)

keep up the entusiasm in these difficult times!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meShayafandiyaloveskinny

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Originally posted by Sunshine234

Hey Sonal....im good and you? Urg CCAngry....don't get me started on that evil thing (I don't even have words to describe her)!LOL

hahaa.....Pooja.....i got the idea......n yes the update that Ashley is putting up is gonna be of CC..........cmon lets get ready to bash her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234ashred12diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Diya:.....hahaha........explosives ki zaroorat hi nahi hai yaar......she hardly eats anything......just feed her a full feast n she'll be gone.

or else we'll leave hr with crazy Rats in the dark room.........lets torture her before we kill her.

Hey Sonal Dear this is an excellent Idea, But we should lock the doors so thats she does not run away, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Viren lying on the sofa and not his bed Cry
Oh he is missing Nivi so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by ashred12

Part1-

Nite..

Viren lying on sofa at nite but cannot sleep, in few tears. At window sees chand. Fb of nivi taking his photo, feeding him. He smiles. Nivi sees chand n fb of viren feeding her on kc n him telling he cant bear a line of worry on her forehead. Nivi sad. Dadi comes. she tells her I support u in each of ur decision. Nivi says I know dat. Dadi says still, n don't fear. Nivi says she isn't. n has learnt to compose herself well after watever has happened to her in past few days.

Morning..

Nivi keeps water 4 tea n calls nandu to bring some leaves to make tea 4 viren, she turns n realize she's at her home. Nivi sad. Viren keeps wet towel on bed, then folds it saying out loud that if nivi comes to know abt it she'll be angry n turns n calls nivi 4 his clothes but suddemly realize she's not there. Viren sad.

(...awww...my poor nivren...)
Dadi n ks comes 4 breakfast n nivi is acting all jovial. She goes to call yash. But dadi n ks knows its fake. They r sad.

Coming up- Cc says don't think of blaming us or my son 4 ur daughter's broken marriage, she is d only reason n proof is her sign on dis ppr n shows d-pprs. Yd n bs sad/shocked at cc.

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

i will not be able 2 watch it
ashly dear thanx for d update

CryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghashred12diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Even my heart is paining so much reading it,  How will we watch it,  Just cant

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me..Dreamer..

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunshine234

Hey Sonal....im good and you? Urg CCAngry....don't get me started on that evil thing (I don't even have words to describe her)!LOL

hahaa.....Pooja.....i got the idea......n yes the update that Ashley is putting up is gonna be of CC..........cmon lets get ready to bash her.
LOLLOL I'm in anytime Sonal

BTW Diya I like your kidnapping and explosive powder idea!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4mediyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index