Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 123)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Hey San
how r u?
i have prepared a little something and will start the new thread when we reach 140

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Hey pooja i'm fine...finally back to this thread today...bt not sure abt join  here after the episode...it will be an horrible episode for sure.....i want viren to hear CC's words and react to her....and i wish KS shld tell these words....i'll find a good life partner for my daughter soon and never allow her to come back to this house...i really want to see the possessive side of viren...!!!!i can't wait anymore....viren has to realize abt  his love asap...!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusha_92Sunshine234diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
hey raj i'm fine sweetie..that's so sweet of u to take an initiative to start the new thread......!!!will wait for that...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Sana

KS is surely going to break all relations with Sood

But i feel today's episode may end on KSs words. Cry

Hope we have a good track from Monday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
hey raj can i ask u a question...i think u don't mind to give an answer..r u a south indian..bcz from ur name i feel like that..!!!!

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

hey raj can i ask u a question...i think u don't mind to give an answer..r u a south indian..bcz from ur name i feel like that..!!!!

Nop I am a maharastrian

FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
i know raj we will have a bad weekend by thinking abt the upcoming track..i hope they at least show a precap...sometimes the CT's r so cruel....and i really don't like the current track...that's why i stopped writing scenes too....!!!

diyaloveskinny

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hey pooja i'm fine...finally back to this thread today...bt not sure abt join  here after the episode...it will be an horrible episode for sure.....i want viren to hear CC's words and react to her....and i wish KS shld tell these words....i'll find a good life partner for my daughter soon and never allow her to come back to this house...i really want to see the possessive side of viren...!!!!i can't wait anymore....viren has to realize abt  his love asap...!!!!

Hey Sana I agree, I want to see virens 'jealous' side and I really hope they show it FAST! I haven't seen yesterdays episode yet but from the updates....it didn't seem to pleasant. Wasn't viren around when CC was bad mouthing them? If they drag this track, do you think that the guy (the drunk guy they met in the club) will be introduced again....that will for sure bring out Virens possessive sideWink

NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index