Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starz4me

Diya:.....hahaha........explosives ki zaroorat hi nahi hai yaar......she hardly eats anything......just feed her a full feast n she'll be gone.

or else we'll leave hr with crazy Rats in the dark room.........lets torture her before we kill her.

Hey Sonal Dear this is an excellent Idea, But we should lock the doors so thats she does not run away, 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Viren lying on the sofa and not his bed 😭
Oh he is missing Nivi so much
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😭
Originally posted by: ashred12

Part1-

Nite..

Viren lying on sofa at nite but cannot sleep, in few tears. At window sees chand. Fb of nivi taking his photo, feeding him. He smiles. Nivi sees chand n fb of viren feeding her on kc n him telling he cant bear a line of worry on her forehead. Nivi sad. Dadi comes. she tells her I support u in each of ur decision. Nivi says I know dat. Dadi says still, n don't fear. Nivi says she isn't. n has learnt to compose herself well after watever has happened to her in past few days.

Morning..

Nivi keeps water 4 tea n calls nandu to bring some leaves to make tea 4 viren, she turns n realize she's at her home. Nivi sad. Viren keeps wet towel on bed, then folds it saying out loud that if nivi comes to know abt it she'll be angry n turns n calls nivi 4 his clothes but suddemly realize she's not there. Viren sad.

(...awww...my poor nivren...)
Dadi n ks comes 4 breakfast n nivi is acting all jovial. She goes to call yash. But dadi n ks knows its fake. They r sad.

Coming up- Cc says don't think of blaming us or my son 4 ur daughter's broken marriage, she is d only reason n proof is her sign on dis ppr n shows d-pprs. Yd n bs sad/shocked at cc.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

i will not be able 2 watch it
ashly dear thanx for d update

😭😭😭
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even my heart is paining so much reading it,  How will we watch it,  Just cant
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

hahaa.....Pooja.....i got the idea......n yes the update that Ashley is putting up is gonna be of CC..........cmon lets get ready to bash her.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm in anytime Sonal

BTW Diya I like your kidnapping and explosive powder idea!!
starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: no-tears

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

i will not be able 2 watch it
ashly dear thanx for d update

😭😭😭

Nahi yaar......that is something i wud like to watch........n i'll watch part 1......coz i've been waiting to see these guys longing for each other......in the process of realizing thier love for each other.....that is so cute knowing they are so used to each other by now.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part2-

Sood house…

Dadi came to meet yd bs. Sad dd n vd comes. vd says we tried a  lot to stop her but she is broken very much. Dadi says she is also suffering leaving viren n u all. Cc comes on stairs. Dadi says nivi never changes her decision. So I came to ask if u can tell viren to talk to her. Bs says its their decision, we cant do anything. Cc gets idea n leaves with smirk. Dadi says I thot we cud find a way but didn't know with viren u too had made final decision. Bs yd shocked,

Pt comes n calls dadi. Ks too comes. hl says she saw her going to koti.

Bs says its not like dat. Dadi says we shud make him understand marriage is not a game. Cc says viren knows very well wat he is doing. Cc says don't think of blaming us or my son 4 ur daughter's broken marriage, she is d only reason n proof is dis n shows d-pprs.

Coming up-bs shouts a t cc to stop insulting his bahu wen he is alive. She says she is no more bahu as she signed it. Bs says it doesn't matter its just a sign, its not legal atm. Cc disappointed, ks thinking.

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
diya..i didnt give d name..its d banner they show on bottom of tv screen b4 d show starts during last min of prev show...
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....the scene i needed for my new vm, i finally got them =D
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Oh thank u ashly.πŸ€—i think I am going to love seeing this tadap in both of them. Sadist me.😈

Thank u Ashly so much for the first part update. I would have killed CT's if they hadn;t shown them missing each other😑. And i am very sure the article was misleading , I mean Viren knows that he loves her but his guilt and his thinking that Nivi no more loves him is stopping him from speaking to Nivi and pouring his heart out.... Lets see how long they drag this tadap part.