Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) - Page 49

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sahuja:..................i think CC is afraid after seeing everyone kinda indirectly trying to xplain Viren what Nivi was in his life.........or how she was with his family..............CC is now afraid that Viren might patch up with her..........she knows.....her son's capacity..........she knows he can do that.
And Nivi is one girl she doesnt want in her or his sons life..........but i think her plans like always will backfire.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: starz4me

Sahuja:..................i think CC is afraid after seeing everyone kinda indirectly trying to xplain Viren what Nivi was in his life.........or how she was with his family..............CC is now afraid that Viren might patch up with her..........she knows.....her son's capacity..........she knows he can do that.

And Nivi is one girl she doesnt want in her or his sons life..........but i think her plans like always will backfire.

Agree with u Sonal Dear, I wish this time also her plan back fires, 
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

OH Raj what a beautiful Photo and such beautiful words u put in, Just loved it, 

Thanks Diya,

I read the words and felt they were for Nivi-Viren
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Absolutely true Raj, these words are made just for Nivi and Viren only, 
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Hi all........

today I doesn't have much 2 analyse except 2 scene ........viren n sid scene and DS n viren scene

viren n sid scene - Gals I feel dat sid knows nivi much better dan viren............tahtz why  he told viren dat nivi didn't leave coz she wants 2 teach u a lesson But instead wo isseliye chali gayi coz wo tumare raaste se hat jana chahati hai'.....'n..... I think viren didn't stop nivi yesterday coz he thought nivi wants 2 teach him a lesson.......sid's understanding of nivi's psychology is better den viren'......well dis is my POV''

DS n viren scene-'DS was sad dat nivi left n he wants dat ke viren nivi phir se ek ho jaye........But just coz he cannot afford 2 loose viren second time........he said whatever u decide we would accept ur will........Good ..........now itz better 4 everyone dat dey leave it 2 viren what he wants'..........n let .........him decide........coz.........only those relations long last which we make out of our feelings not under anyother's  pressure..........so we all should leave it 2 viren now..........we can only advice him but cann't force him 2 do something against his wish............

So viren take ur time'But remember once u said 2 nivi  ,"kahi samay lene ,main samay nikal naa jaye.."...........2day I say dat 2 u............ 😊

ya hanny hi
am with u 2 day i love sid for what he say😛

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sahuja

hi guys... wow what an awesome episode... so heart wrenching... as nivi walked out of her sasural..... loved the way viren came to the terrace to see nivi... just reminded me of the scene where viren in the beginning was wanting to see dushman ki beti ka face. 😭..but guys...... i must say the best scene of today was sid-viren conversation....  i loved it when sid said that she didnt go bec she wanted to remind your mistakes..but bec. she didnt feel wanted in ur life.. really after such a long time, cts showed that sid is really the best friend of nivi... and truly understands her... for the first time sid was shown as a true brother and a best friend together .....loved it with the bottom of my heart..👏 ...well cc...what to say abt her.. we all know that she had to do this... finally she has got a chance of her life time..she had been waiting for this day...so how can she not take this chance to bad mouth her...😡.. she really doesn't know what her son wants... i really want to see that now nivi has gone..how much care does she take of viren and his needs... loved DS's dialogue...when he said jab ma hi nahi janti ki uske beta ki bhalayi kisme hain..to koi kutch nahi kar sakta... 👏.... guys i still missed viren's passionate and teary eyes..when he was alone...omg ..i am really waiting for more nivren scenes... i want viren to cry...and repent for every tear he has given nivi....as far as the precap goes... cc got hold of the divorce papers..... makes me really mad... she is going to use them for her benefit... i really want to see viren showing her place again..as he did earlier... guys..so waiting for that...

sonia

@bold......totally agree sonia, even I wrote d same thing in my analysis.....😊
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya...lojain....after a long time ...sid is back wid his understanding of nivi......actually he was always like dat.....but 2day he expressed it after a long time.........
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
beautiful pic raj thanx a lot for it
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi Raj really loved that beautiful words and that wonderful pic ..really made for nivren😆😆
😆😆
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Yati and Sahuja I agree with u both u have said very right thing/