NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
where's my saviour? ashleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
people people calm down our ash has to see it carefully and strom up agood update ...
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

where's my saviour? ashleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You mean OUR saviour Sanju :)
it will be good ep i know it plzzz

Part1-

Farewell party stop at door. Nivi remembers viren's dialogue on wedding day to cc dat evenif u all don't accept her she'll be my wife 4ever. She bids bye to dada dadi, dd, vd.

Nt dadi goes up to take hl down.

Nivi leaves with bag. D sad 7 – yd bs vd dd sid kaka nandu - watches.

She reach entrance, looks back at sood house. Viren comes on terrace with d ppr. She sees him, both 've a sad small eyelock. Nivi turns back towards her house n goes in.

Viren standing at terrace seeing it. He sees d ppr n touches her sign – nivi sood – wen sid comes behind him n touch his shoulder. Viren asks him y she left.

(…seriously…u didn't hear a word of yday's full epi!!!!....)

Sid tells him dat she left coz she feels there is no place 4 her in d house. She left coz she thinks he'll be happy only w'out her. Viren asks sid do u think dats d only reason. He says yes, now decision is urs wat u want to do n leaves. Viren thinking.

(…never thot I'll say this, but I love sid today…perfect big bro…)

Coming up- nivv tells dadi n ks dat she left d house forever. Both shocked.

ok now i too am feeling nervous here
viren lukin at nivi frm d terrace..sid comin 2 console viren..don't knw wat 2 say...
wow Ashly sweety thanQ so much 4 d update
waiting 4 d next part
Hey Ashly thanks so much for the PArt 1, yes Hina Sid will be the cupid, he will make Viren realise his love,  and am sure Viren loves her thats why he is crying looking at her,  Am sure Sid will be with Viren and support him to get back Nivi,