NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sana4kinha

hi sakeena jaan...i think u knew abt my accident...i fallen from the stairs last week...and only from yesterday onwards i started to go to college....so much work has to done...that's why can't come much here for the last two days...now feeling better....and u take rest.....and sleep well....

awwwwwwwww ..mujh nahii pata ta..i just know u got hurt ..awww janu bless u ..me glad u ok now...yaa i will but waiting ..CCBM Retelcast...😉

nadz that is y iam saying cc and nandu affir even nandu will find someoen and he will stay away from nivi

hi sakeena jaan...i think u knew abt my accident...i fallen from the stairs last week...and only from yesterday onwards i started to go to college....so much work has to done...that's why can't come much here for the last two days...now feeling better....and u take rest.....and sleep well....

Sana, u too take care
Hi hina i want to see an affair between jawahar and nandu...just imagine CC's haalat..she will be like kiran kher in dostana..and poor wife  CC just running after JW and nandu...and JW kick CC from sood house and want to marry nandu...then our nivi's life will be automatically safe...and nandu becomes viren's mom.....🤣...nadz.....is it ok to take nandu away from nivi's life....😆
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

nandu n CC........nahiiiiiiiii...........koi mere nandu ko bachaooooo......Jawahar where r u......CC going 2 spoil another life after urs.......Nandhu...come on .....run....run as fast as u can......🤣
Yati it'll Make JW happy yaar😆 n he'll get chutkara 4m CC😆 we should call Lajwanti 

Hi hina i want to see an affair between jawahar and nandu...just imagine CC's haalat..she will be like kiran kher in dostana..and poor wife  CC just running after JW and nandu...and JW kick CC from sood house and want to marry nandu...then our nivi's life will be automatically safe...and nandu becomes viren's mom.....🤣...nadz.....is it ok to take nandu away from nivi's life....😆
wow gud idea Sana😆🤣🤣
Originally posted by pinkparty

Yati it'll Make JW happy yaar😆 n he'll get chutkara 4m CC😆 we should call Lajwanti 

Ya u r r8, mim........ok den .....lajjoooo........lajjoooooo........come here...n save nandu.....attcak on CC by ur weapons....JHADOO......BELAN.....FRYPAN........SPOONS....FORKS...ETC.....ETC...ROFL
Hey u guys are cracking me up CC and Nandu and JW and nandu affair,  then what do we call thse Jodis,

Nandu +Chanchal=Nanchal

and                                               

Nandu +Jawahar -Nawahar

Ok just Imagine Nandu having an affair with both CC and Jawahar.  Just imagine how they wlll hide and meet, 

Here I think Laajo will have to come and make an entry and trap Jawahar then Laajwanti and Jawahar will become

Lajwanti + Jawahar= Lajwahar
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pinkparty

wow gud idea Sana😆🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣
@Yati ya me too 
lajooo.............. lajoo.................. lajoo...................... come soon