Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hmm .. well she likes the subject .. hopefully she'll like the script .. she must know about the steamy scenes otherwise she wouldn't have given this project a second look ..

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think that Ash would do those type of scenes though, but I would really love to see her in a Madhur film.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would  love to see some mother in law and daughter in law bickering. Too much sweet is not good for our health and bachan house looks like charlie's chocolate factory.
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sheee

I would  love to see some mother in law and daughter in law bickering. Too much sweet is not good for our health and bachan house looks like charlie's chocolate factory.

Oh sheee you are hilariousπŸ˜†

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Kyun k saas bhi kabhi bahu thi πŸ˜†

"...Heroine is supposedly about the rise and fall of an actor who refuses to believe her reign is over, and her relationship with five men..."

^ reminding me of Darmiyaan by Kalpana Lajmi & Khoya Khoya Chand by Sudhir Mishra.πŸ˜•

http://www.planetbollywood.com/Pictures/Posters/darmiyanP.jpg

https://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/65/04/57/18824068.jpg

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well if madhur can guarantee award for this film, Jaya will allow Ash to do  ANYthing. literally. 
I personally don't think that Madhur should cut any of the steamy scenes

He doesn't seem to be the type to unnecessarily add scenes like that for no reason.