Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My thoughts on today's episode 16th March 11 (Page 2)

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Right now Geet's mind is so clouded by the pain and grief of loss that she is not able to see beyond her loss..  and that is why Maan has to do this to bring her out of her state of utter loss and see at the life with different POV..  

But right now her mind and heart does not want to deal with anything.   As she may feel some what responsible for the death and may not be able to forgive herself.. and she may feel that she is betraying the baby by not remembring or greiving.   Yes but life has to go on and she needs to come out of her grief of daze and look at the tragedy healthy way which will include her husband and the family

So Maan is trying to snap her out and for that yes he as to be little cruel to her as if to take away all the things of the baby from her but it has to be done. 

Maan is like a doctor who in order to clean the wound has to dig deeper and give pain but that will get the healing start..

Edited by evasumi - 16 March 2011 at 2:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Thanks Eva, u can call me Geets! Hug

Thank you Geets.  I was about to send you a pm as to what to call you as.49erfan sounded so formal and we have known each other for quite a while...   you know what I mean?  

Thank you once again I feel great knowing your name   love eva 
Angelic_A IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Great post!!

I felt that the way CV's are showing dev interfering in Maaneet's life may be an hint towards the possible future track which we all don't want to see. 

And I thought Maan offered job to Dev in his other office.. so what is he still doing here? Stern Smile

evasumi

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eva, r u handling CB forum this time too!  I promised Heena I'll come back there too!  Will post some pics for all of u! Hug

evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I do not think Dev will at all dare to interfere in Maan's life.   He has been allowed to stay in the house and he knows his boundaries..

and Maan is so right that where Geet is concern he has no say in the matter.   But if they want to bring little complecation they could by Dev's interference but I am so sure that it wouldn't be so..  It will not take a moment's notice for Maan to kick him out and Dadima wouldn't be able to say anything.

And if dadima may think that his points could be right but she would never go against Maan.  yea she may tell him nicely about it but then Geet may stand up and be with Maan..

So let's see how they deal with these couple of issues which are necessary in my pov..

Angelic_A

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Thanks Eva, r u handling CB forum this time too!  I promised Heena I'll come back there too!  Will post some pics for all of u! Hug

Oh not the new CB2.  Only Ravjot handles that new forum but do visit it occassionaly to see what is going on and I do love to see the pictures of Avinash and Rubina but have not watched the CB2 but do read the updates once in a while...  :)))

Edited by evasumi - 16 March 2011 at 3:07pm
Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Nice Post

evasumi

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged