Kya baat...Radev a.k.a AVINA ki barsaat ho rai

tvFan2013 Goldie
tvFan2013
tvFan2013

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks DJ for being so meherbaan on us.
What a lovely couple..
I feel blessed these days...
I love Radev...Some of you are so lucky to meet them..
Mere bhaag kab sudharenge...
Work keeps me so busy..Missing daily commenting...
Life is back with CB2.
Thanks to all of you for making this so lovely..

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everRadev_AvinaFanvinianilPutijaChalhovRADEV1000JustShantaavina_foreverbillo77radev_fanviprakshisigridsparklingeyesashna26Neerjaa_Bidzie_fatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Radev are best couple, missed their chemistry so much. Dev was adorable following Radhika, and Radhika was having fun, was too cute. Can't wait to see more.  Always wanted to see this. I'm enjoying CB! Wink

Edited by ashna26 - 16 March 2011 at 4:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilRADEV1000billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Radev are best couple, missed their chemistry so much. Dev was adorable following Radhika, and Radhika was having fun, was too cute. Can't wait to see more.  Always wanted to see this. I'm enjoying CB! Wink

I completely agree with you Ashna Wink....I was missing them so much and we got a chance to see them in different avatarBig smile...dev was just so cute ..I wished RAdhika pinched his cheeksEmbarrassed ..He looked so cute in today's episode ...It was very much enjoyable and very funny ..Big smile..They look so comfortable with each other and Radhika and Dev are very straight forward...I like I like WinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilashna26

Radev_AvinaFan Senior Member
Radev_AvinaFan
Radev_AvinaFan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
i liked too yaar
fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I agree.They have an awesome chemistry.Nice to see them in a different avataar. I hope the DJs wouldn't seperate them.It's heartbreaking to see them with someone else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianil

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
totaly Aagree wid u i remember Usha di frm our forum met them...... i even want 2 meet them ...dunno kaab mil paunga...!!!!!!....
   n agree wid ur views..... creatives r plannin radev's charecter wid dedication n concern.....hope this tym TRP vil also increase

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilfatssrilanka

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index