Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

SBS WU- 16/3/11 ~ New Teacher for Prachin (Page 2)

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
thanks for the update, the case stuff is happening now. this will be interesting. I think Maltis mom herself has a bad relationship with her husband. how can she teach her daughter to have good ones.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc-Preetz-

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scinerd

thanks for the update, the case stuff is happening now. this will be interesting. I think Maltis mom herself has a bad relationship with her husband. how can she teach her daughter to have good ones.
Yeah you may be right and now since she really doesn't have anyone really to live with, she is looking for her budhape ka sahaara...
I hate when mom sometimes do it for their own selfishness, cant she see pain in her daughters eyes and lifeOuch

But love the pace, and the way they are taking their sweet time in exploding(Tanya and Malti together), that is recipe of failure, i have ssen so many tracks where just to provide fireworks they do it in middle of nice story and in the end they have nothing, no story and no interest...
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index