India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

rashi n kokila (Page 2)

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
So Ahem's main issue is Gopi's illiteracy.

When he got married, he was ok with her staying at home as that was important for his mother and indirectly for him. He just wanted her to be educated.

So that can be fixed so easily but instead everyone is ignoring that fact.

Kokila is an amazing woman. She knows her son so well but seems to miss this fact as well. Gopi is a good DIL: she is traditional, can cook, clean and do aarti. If she was married to Kokila, she would be perfect. Unfortunately she is married to Ahem and he wants in addition to the above, someone that can use her common sense and can read & write.

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by hkhb17

That's why I feel it is important for Gopi to be educated slightly. I just think he is angry with the illiterate thing.

Did he write the letter? Maybe he is then angry that because she was illiterate, she did not come into the marriage with full facts.
no kinjal wrote the letter, n when he asked her to read it gopi told him she could not read it , he said to her she is unpar n why she did not tell him before , gopi told him she did before the lagan thats when he called her a liar n slapped her,, but gopi was telling the truth

So just remind me, who did she tell then?
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
idk about that but RaasILa is the  hottest jodi on screen LOL
nazliee Senior Member
nazliee
nazliee

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
But if ahem wants her to be educated why cant he arrange some private tutor for his wife surly this would be for the best for him and gopi.
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

That's why I feel it is important for Gopi to be educated slightly. I just think he is angry with the illiterate thing.

Did he write the letter? Maybe he is then angry that because she was illiterate, she did not come into the marriage with full facts.
no kinjal wrote the letter, n when he asked her to read it gopi told him she could not read it , he said to her she is unpar n why she did not tell him before , gopi told him she did before the lagan thats when he called her a liar n slapped her,, but gopi was telling the truth

she told aham that she was illiterate but he was daydreaming about anita n did not listen to a word gopi said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

she told aham that she was illiterate but he was daydreaming about anita n did not listen to a word gopi said

It was the day of Gopi and Aham's Sangeet. When Jigar coerced Rashi to help him allow Aham and Gopi to have a few minutes alone, Rashi went to take Gopi and Jigar Aham, brought them together with the Jigar requesting Aham show Gopi his room, he did show her his room, but as soon as he entered he went to stand by his window and started thinking really deeply about his break-up with Anita for his Mother, Gopi meanwhile was telling him that she was illiterate, afterwards when she finished and he also finished his dreaming they went downstairs and he acted like he heard her say everything and he was okay with it, but he wasn't listening to her.
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks.

Well, then I do suppose it is his fault too but he does not see it that way.

@ nazilee: I also cannot understand why don't they just get her a private tutor. I think Kokila is thinking about what is good for her; instead of what will be good for ahem and gopi. Not sure if hetal can arrange a tutor for her. Maybe jigar could help gopi as he is truly fond of her and seems eager for gopi and Ahem's relationship to work.

Go to top