Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

16-Mar-11 Written Updates!

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Epi starts with, Ranshinge receives one letter. He opens it up and shocked to see it. He makes a call and tells to send Bhosale in. Maruti comes inside and greets him. Ranshinge tells him, few days before you had applied for job extension. Your records are good. In fact I also gave good remarks. Maruti says thank you. Ranshinge says but your application has been rejected. He is very much shocked and sad.  He says not accepted then what can I do? Ranshinge says you have done job for quite long. Almost for 30 years. Everyone respects you. Now what else do you want? Maruti says but house? Ranshinge continues. You have done job very nicely. Now it's time to take rest. You have 3 sons. Maruti replies but one is of no use. (Marutirao Bhosale! I don't know what problem he has with Sarjaa. Never stops badmouthing about him AngryAngryAngryAngry).

Ranshinge says still what? You have Damu. He earns good. Moreover Chandu is also appearing for MPSC exams. Once he becomes police officer you will have luxurious life. Maruti says yes, the day Chandu will join police his every tension will go away. But he is still worried about situation.

Shardaa and Dubey are sitting in hall and making list of month's grocery. Shardaa asks him to add Basmati rice to list as well ordinary rice(with poor quality). Dubey asks her why to take low quality rice? They can order Basmati only. Shardaa says it's not for us. There are people in this house who eat like animal. If we make them basmati rice also that is of no use. She shouts on Dubey that he made her forgot about her list. Niru and Vishwa comes there. Dubey asks her where are they going? Niru replies they are going out. Shardaa asks her are they going for morning walk? Vishwa says why should we tell you? She doesn't know that when someone is going out you shouldn't ask them where are they going? Shardaa replies some people have become sharp in reply after having free food in their house. Niru says to Vishwa lets go. Shardaa is angry on them (First time ever some weird background music on Shardaa. "Bhauji, Bhauji, Bhauji…." ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL). Dubey says he will also go out. He goes and Shardaa is thinking something.

Shardaa goes inside room and search their belongings. She finds money and says I know how to control you Niru? I will make you work as my servant.

Chandu is repairing his cycle. Sarjaa comes from behind. (Finally, he made apperance after so much long wait........... Big smile Heart Embarrassed Blushing DancingParty )

He sees Chandu and seats over there. He looks at Chandu, who is upset and busy in fixing chain of his cycle. Sarjaa says whats this Chandu? You have grown up now, but you don't know even how to fix cycle chain. He takes the oil bottle and about to put it. But Chandu angrily moves away. Sarjaa still comes near to him and asks him "Are you angry on your brother?". But one thing you did good that you put your cycle over here. You are Sarjaa's brother; you should ride bike. Sarjaa puts hand on his shoulder and Chandu removes that. He says I am fine on my bicycle itself. For your reputation, if innocent girl's life is in danger still you don't feel any big difference? Sarjaa says what are you saying? Rather I helped her and she got so much money in a day. Chandu says by putting her life in danger? What if Sonali needs any job, will you offer such job to her? Sarjaa is angry and says don't drag Sonali in all this. Chandu says if its matter of your sister then you are angry. And that girl is also someone's sister, daughter and still you did all this with her.

Chandu angrily goes away. He goes to tea stall and orders tea and seats away. Sarjaa is thoughtful. He still comes behind Chandu. He takes the tea from stall and goes to convince Chandu. He puts tea glass in front of him but Chandu doesn't take it looking at Sarjaa. Sarjaa asks him why is he taking out his anger on tea? Chandu says see you have issue with Albela. Whether that girl did anything to you? You threaten that girl and then took advantage of her need and gave her risky job. Taking advantage of someone is it good thing? Sarjaa says Chandu you are continuously saying about that girl I don't understand anything. Finally he asks million dollar question, do you have any affair with that girl? But he pulls himself back looking at Chandu's expression (Need to watch out Kapil's expression). Sarjaa says if you are saying then I will not trouble that girl anymore. But I will not spare Albela and you will not interfere in that case atleast. Sarjaa says now smile atleast. Chandu doesn't smile. Sarjaa says "Ab muskurane ke liye bhi mujhe tere liye bhajiya talana padega kya?" ROFL ROFLROFL

Chandu is still not smiling. Sarjaa gives him tea and he accepts. But doesn't smile till end. Stern Smile

Sonali and Sushila are watching old photographs of Chandu and laughing. Alka comes there and join them too. Sushila says lets seat and watch photo together. She asks Sonali to keep bags inside. Alka is hesitant to give bags. She says Sonali must be tired too from shooting. She will keep bag inside and will come quickly. Sonali is surprised over Alka's sweet behaviour. Alka goes inside and put some papers into cupboard. Sushila asks her whether she will have a coffee. Alka doesn't reply. Sushila tells Sonali to ask Alka. Sonali goes inside. Alka fumbles with sudden entry of Sonali and Sonali suspects something. She goes out along to join Sushila. Sonali comes there too. They are watching photos when one lady comes and asks Alka to join for shopping. Alka sweetly says no, I will help Sushila today. Sonali is more suspicious. Sushila tells Alka to go for shopping, she will look out for household work. Alka happily goes. Sonali asks Sushila whether Vahini had chashni today in office? (No, she has taken bath in Chashni today LOL) How come she is talking too sweetly? There must be something she is trying to hide. Lets go and check her room. Sushila resist but Sonali doesn't listen.

Sonali goes inside room and shows Sushila how she hides her sandals below bed. Sushila is stunned. They are searching something and notices envelope in cupboard. Sonali is about to open it up. But Damu comes in. He asks them what are you doing into my room? Sushila and Sonali are shocked? Damu asks them what are you trying to search? They don't know what to answer. Suddenly Damu says are you finding rats?  Its clicks to Sushila suddenly. She says yes one big rat came from outside and entered in their room. We were worried what if it is hidden in Alka's clothes?LOL LOLLOL  Damu says if she ever come to know she will make more noise. Sushila says you search everywhere properly. She takes Sonali and leave the room. Damu is searching for rat now. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Niru takes Vishwa on trip to Mumbai. They enjoys a lot. After returning to home, he tells Niru that he enjoyed a lot today. But why there was bus on another bus? Niru says it was single bus only. She goes to cupboard to take out almonds. But surprised to see its not there. She says to herself I kept it here only. Then where is it missing? Vishwa says that witch must have taken away. Niru is thoughtful.

Epi ends.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

------ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
XxDiamondxX Newbie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
thanxx a million....................x
Thumbs UpSmile
<3 <3

Thumbs Up
Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thank for the update! Maybe Niru will sneak in Sarda's room and retrieve her cash. Sarda is planning to keep Niru as a slave but can't she understand that the money is necessary for her father's condition.
Subaru537 Groupbie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index