Posted: 13 years ago
It was only yesterday that i had so praised the CVs for such a wonderful concept and the way it seemed to me they intend to steer the bandwagon, today also i loved watching Maan trying to make Geet involved in office work............but the precap was..............

I seriously hope that everyone of us are proved wrong and u CVs take the cake away by showing a sweet way through this sorrow filled days, MU at this stage is not something any of us are expecting or can bear to watch..............

Maan has always been the tower of strength of the two, i know Geet has gone through something which no woman ever wants to experience, even inexperienced unwed ones too, but yet to be so immersed in ones grief to forget that someone else is hurting too is so not our Geet.
The day u showed how Geet made Maan realize how difficult it had been for her to turn to Dev for help, it had been so wonderfully written and enacted that had there been no exam i would have give occludes to u...........plz do something in such a way that even in her grief Geet realizes how Maan too is suffering............
Don't drag it out.....this is a time for them to support each other mentally......... this is the time for them to go away from these painful thoughts and memories to have a Vac or something like that......... this is the time for Geet to go back to being the efficient Geet without whom MSK couldn't function in his office............. this is the time to bring them close...............

I really hope we all here at the forum are not wrong in our hopes that u can write better than ur last predecessors.

Khushi I totally agree with you . I don't want Dev take advantage  in this situation..........
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Khushi I totally agree with you . I don't want Dev take advantage  in this situation..........

Thanks Sumona, see everybody is so apprehensive abt the precap.....even u came up with this angle that i forgot to mention, i really hope no Mu at this stage or situation.
Originally posted by -sofiya-

agree dear 

Thanks.............
Yeah!
The show wud be ruined if they do dat
This track can be shown soo beautifully
Maaneet shud cope the pain together and get closer than ever
Their relationship has gone up to a new level n it wud be really stupid to show Geet think something like that, the girl who cud read everything in maan's eyes!!
Cvs we wdn mind if u showed us beautiful episodes like monday's this whole week n then next week maan trying all he cud to cheer her up
I want maan to spend as much time as he can with geet n plz dev needs to stop sticking his nose up into maaneet life..so annoying
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
Yaar i really cant tolerate it if it is shown that Dev is correct in his assessment of Geet and not Maan.
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Yeah!
The show wud be ruined if they do dat
This track can be shown soo beautifully
Maaneet shud cope the pain together and get closer than ever
Their relationship has gone up to a new level n it wud be really stupid to show Geet think something like that, the girl who cud read everything in maan's eyes!!
Cvs we wdn mind if u showed us beautiful episodes like monday's this whole week n then next week maan trying all he cud to cheer her up
I want maan to spend as much time as he can with geet n plz dev needs to stop sticking his nose up into maaneet life..so annoying

I too feel that this will be a mistake at this stage..hope what we are thinking proves fruitless and they really show a wonderful twist here...........wonderful as in good wonderful not damn it!! wonderful
yaar i am feeling gc is yet on leave thats why so less scenes of them together at this time they shud be shown talking it out together.
 did u noticed no talks bt. maneet abt coping with the situation,instead they r moving in circles😕 
and suggesting each other things of no use .
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjh1234

yaar i am feeling gc is yet on leave thats why so less scenes of them together at this time they shud be shown talking it out together.
 did u noticed no talks bt. maneet abt coping with the situation,instead they r moving in circles😕 
and suggesting each other things of no use .

True, they really are not communicating......i would have thought that this is the time for them to find strength in each other.........whoever is writing these situations doesnt connect well with human emotions it seems...............i just now wrote another post just read it once and tell me whether u agree or not??..