PhoenixAsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone!

I don't know if this is where I post something like this...so apologies in advance if this is in the wrong place. 

I haven't been watching Pavitra Rishta for very long, but I'm a huge fan. And I've just read the character descriptions under 'Cast'. It says that Savita Tai is Manav's stepmother and Sachin and Vandita his step-brother and step-sister. I didn't know that! I've never noticed anything that indicates this. So I was wondering if that particular detail was planned but never executed ie. the creatives decided to leave that out and make Manav Savita Tai's biological son. Or have I missed this completely in what I've watched so far? But I could almost swear that Savita Tai has used the line "I carried you for 9 months...".

So yes. Just wondering :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no although thats what it says in the cast info...maybe taken from original tamil show..

in this show savita is real mother...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes you are right that particular detail was there may be in original tamil version but never executed here ie. the creatives decided to leave that out and make Manav Savita Tai's biological son.