Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Is Murli Ravan? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Is Murli doing the right thing by sheltering Sudha?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [38.89%]
11 [61.11%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
well coming back to this anti-ramayan versionWink 
well here sudha herself begs murli to let her stay at his home. murli never came up with this option, in fact he was just giving her options as if he was hosting KBC & suddenly sudha gave murli the answer which was not included in his option list leaving murli shockedShocked at first he wasn't convinced then sudha gave him this dosti ka vaastaLOL 

hey btw, coming back to ramayan, i am a diehard fan of the old & new version but i always had one confusion...what was sita's fault that though she gave the agni-pariksha she still had to leave her husband when she was pregnant & go wandering in the jungles & live there though she was a queen. lord ram didn't stop her as he was fulfilling his duties of the king. i know that lord vishnu was cursed & it was due to that but even today when i watch ramayan & i see sita go inside the earth at the end a chill runs down my spine...i can't even describe in words how bad i feel even today. coming back to the anti-version BAVD, here even without fault our poor bharti has left her home. her husband murli didn't stop her while she was leaving coz at that time along himself his entire family was against her. so here's one similarity that turns murli into ramLOL the difference is that lord ram had to let sita go with a heavy heart whileCry our murli willingly lets her goEmbarrassed & if we remember it was prakash who was asked for an agni-pariksha by bhartiLOL so much confusion over hereWackoConfused

talking about that ram ji ki bhanji thing. firstly i used to take it lightly as i thought that it had the touch of humour for a character like gau to have it say it. but now trust me it's getting on my nerves...Angry but one thing did lord ram have any bhanji. i don't think so. so this means gau is not his bhanjiLOL

btw maybe gau calls out the name of ramji to reduce the sins he commitsConfused i recall one of the episodes of Lord Shani Dev where there was a so-called saint who actually wasn't a good person but a bad one, & he had this habit of pronouncing the name of goddess chaamunda all the time. after he committed many sins finally lord shani decided to punish him with his nyaaya chakra then coz this time his sins became heavier than the frequency of his pronouncing maa chaamunda. otherwise before he was saved from punishment bcoz of his habit of pronouncing maa chaamunda. it was only after his sins started weighing heavier he got punished by lord shani. so looks like in BAVD gau is still filling her pot of sins, she's still safe maybe bcoz she pronounces ramji all the time. the day her sins weigh heavier, no matter how much she calls ramji, i'm sure lord shani will arrive on his eagle & definitely punish herDay Dreaming & that day i'll dance with happinessEvil SmileDancing i just love to bring shani dev everywhere on every forumsLOL

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index