Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Is Murli Ravan?

Poll Question: Is Murli doing the right thing by sheltering Sudha?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [38.89%]
11 [61.11%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I've already expressed my disgust @ the CVs of this show for blaspheming Ram-ji's name, the latest and most blatant attempt @ this being the monster who's Sudha's hubby having the name 'Ram Avtar', when he's more a rakshasha.

But in today's episode, when they showed Murli discussing w/ his family the propriety of them keeping Sudha in this house w/o informing RA (I refuse to use the name 'Ram Avtar' for him going forward), it looked in a very weird way an anti-parallel to Ravan's discussions w/ his family on returning Sita.  Yeah, the differences are stark, to put it mildly, like Sita being held against her will vs Sudha personally asking for shelter, but aside from that, just as Ravan refused to release Sita to Ram-ji, Murli refuses to release Sudha to RA.  And do the Mridang vs Murli fights look like Ravan vs Vibhishan? LOL

So are the CVs now trying to subliminally make Murli equivalent of Ravan?  You be the judge

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanAnuPurvaghotalazsimibrar1990fuzzyface

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I liked your title.. Saying Murli Ravan since he is giving Sudha (wife of Ram avatar) shelter.. so Ravan...ROFL
Ya.. I am not totally impressed with this track.. why so many new entries and problems, instead solving existing ones...

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
So funny Murli is ravan I suppose in a way ROFL
-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
7 votes for second option Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchiki.Vrish.

SeaOcean Senior Member
SeaOcean
SeaOcean

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Maybe ravan is a harsh word but in my POV he is insensitive and a hypocrite.
ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Raavan???Shocked Vrish you can't be serious are you? LOLyou mean raavan - dus sarwaala & dus dimaagwaala Wacko

i always have a problem when gau says she's ram ji ki bhanji. in yesterdays epi i felt like murdering how. she's ruining the epic of ramayan. but as you said now this serial is going the ramayan way which means the kaliyug ramayan. i mean if RA is ram, mridang is bhibhishan, gau is ram's bhanji & murli raavan then this is the opposite of ramayan. LOL

yes murli should help sudha at least for the sake of humanity. bharti ko dhoka dene ka paap ka pryaschit to karna padega na murli ko LOL! LOLwho knows god will forgive him if he helps sudha. but on a serious note yes he should help her out. if he doesn't then i won't forgive him or in other words itihaas murli ko kabhi maaf nahi karegaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fan.Vrish.fuzzyface

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
he is a biggest ravan in the world
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

Raavan???Shocked Vrish you can't be serious are you? LOLyou mean raavan - dus sarwaala & dus dimaagwaala Wacko

i always have a problem when gau says she's ram ji ki bhanji. in yesterdays epi i felt like murdering how. she's ruining the epic of ramayan. but as you said now this serial is going the ramayan way which means the kaliyug ramayan. i mean if RA is ram, mridang is bhibhishan, gau is ram's bhanji & murli raavan then this is the opposite of ramayan. LOL

yes murli should help sudha at least for the sake of humanity. bharti ko dhoka dene ka paap ka pryaschit to karna padega na murli ko LOL! LOLwho knows god will forgive him if he helps sudha. but on a serious note yes he should help her out. if he doesn't then i won't forgive him or in other words itihaas murli ko kabhi maaf nahi karegaLOL

Vik

Of course, it was tongue in cheek - the only 'similarity' is that Ravan had Rama's wife in his kingdom, and Murli has RA's wife in his.  That's where the parallels start and end.

As I noted previously, I have a theory that the CVs of this serial are Rama haters, and nothing bears it out than giving Sudha's rakshasha hubby the name RA.  And now, w/ Murli keeping this namesake's wife, looks like they're almost trying to show him as Ravan.  And just as Ravan was asked by Mandodari, Vibhishan, Kumbhakarna, his mother et al to release Sita, similarly all of Murli's family is suggesting the same to him.

That's how that struck me.  But don't get me wrong - I don't draw any parallels b/w this and the epic, the way the CVs of this serial seem to.

PS Vik, come back to RS - it's exciting again Dancing

Edited by _Vrish_ - 17 March 2011 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index