Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Will Sid win the challenge? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do u think Sid will win the challenge/win piya in 10 days?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [11.43%]
31 [88.57%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Sid will definitely try his but but I don't think Piya will ever love him...her love for Abhay is all consuming! Embarrassed

And once Sid realizes that maybe they can kick start the SidHhi love story too Wink

xoxo
Aanya
Yups, Sidchi n Abhiya are good with their respective partners.. I hope CVs dnt try mixin them up LOL
I hope Piya doesn't prove us n Abhay wrong Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
My vote is for the options 2 Smile

Ms.Goody

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Nope - Pia ko patana itna aasan nahi hai. Itihaas gawah hai ki usko patane ki bhi tricks hai - you got to save her from falling from mountain, you need to be very very rude to her, you need to show that you are very bad guy, you need to tell her "Stay away from me" and then try to kiss her, you need excel in every profession on earth, student, drama, doctor, chaukidar, spy etc etc etc. I don't think it's possible for Sid to do that. He is a charmer so can he pataofy Pia in 10 days?ROFL  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-Ms.Goody

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Nope - Pia ko patana itna aasan nahi hai. Itihaas gawah hai ki usko patane ki bhi tricks hai - you got to save her from falling from mountain, you need to be very very rude to her, you need to show that you are very bad guy, you need to tell her "Stay away from me" and then try to kiss her, you need excel in every profession on earth, student, drama, doctor, chaukidar, spy etc etc etc. I don't think it's possible for Sid to do that. He is a charmer so can he pataofy Pia in 10 days?ROFL  
Ritzie, u r soooooo right ROFL
Piya ko patana muskil hi nai kafi muskil hai

but as u hv mentioned the steps to patao piya

Sid has taken the 1st step of savin piya from being removed frm colg (bt he has planted trouble for her n then he saves her..not done Ouch)
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu1618

Sid has taken the 1st step of savin piya from being removed frm colg (bt he has planted trouble for her n then he saves her..not done Ouch)

Saving Pia from college is not enough. Remember Abhay hasn't done that yet. Thoda high quality saving chahiye ROFLROFL like saving from mountain, jungle, werewolves ROFLROFL

I loved Piya ko patana muskil hi nai kafi muskil hai - ya fir original wala bhi chalega namumkin hai ROFL

But you've got a point. I mentioned all the steps. But good thing Sid is not a member of IF  ROFL

Ms.Goody

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Saving Pia from college is not enough. Remember Abhay hasn't done that yet. Thoda high quality saving chahiye ROFLROFL

But for piya education is a very important thing n this savin wil surely put Sid in her good books but.... as u said

like saving from mountain, jungle, werewolves ROFLROFL

only abv kinda savings can win piya's heart LOL

I loved Piya ko patana muskil hi nai kafi muskil hai - ya fir original wala bhi chalega namumkin hai ROFL

yups namunkin hai!! yakeen nai hota tho kabir se pooch lo LOL

But you've got a point. I mentioned all the steps. But good thing Sid is not a member of IF  ROFL

Righttt, u leaked out all the ways to piya jai sawaal's heart ROFL

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

But for piya education is a very important thing n this savin wil surely put Sid in her good books but.... as u said
>> Good books surely but not in love books ROFL

yups namunkin hai!! yakeen nai hota tho kabir se pooch lo LOL
>> Kabir bechara - 4 months se try maar raha hai ROFLROFL abhi tak koi success nahi. Sid ne poocha nahi otherwise, Kabir toh poori book likh deta "Pia ko patane ke unsuccessful tareeke" ROFL

Righttt, u leaked out all the ways to piya jai sawaal's heart ROFL
>> Pia Jai sawaal? ROFLROFL ha ha Jai sawaal mata ki jai. Good point, actually excellent point ROFLROFL Sid se questions poochne suru kiye toh woh vaise hi bhaag jayega. Sid - tum kya ho? tum kaun ho? tum mujhse kya chupa rahe ho? 

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
LOL Sid has no idea what he'll have to do to sweep Pia off her feet ... heck Abhay kept running away and that was enough for Pia to fall for him ROFL If Sid has to get closer, he doesn't have a chance!! It only works Abhay isshytle Cool 
So yeaa option 2 Wink ..
Nice post Thumbs Up

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index