Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Will Sid win the challenge? - Page 2

Poll

Do u think Sid will win the challenge/win piya in 10 days?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nope - Pia ko patana itna aasan nahi hai. Itihaas gawah hai ki usko patane ki bhi tricks hai - you got to save her from falling from mountain, you need to be very very rude to her, you need to show that you are very bad guy, you need to tell her "Stay away from me" and then try to kiss her, you need excel in every profession on earth, student, drama, doctor, chaukidar, spy etc etc etc. I don't think it's possible for Sid to do that. He is a charmer so can he pataofy Pia in 10 days?🤣  
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Nope - Pia ko patana itna aasan nahi hai. Itihaas gawah hai ki usko patane ki bhi tricks hai - you got to save her from falling from mountain, you need to be very very rude to her, you need to show that you are very bad guy, you need to tell her "Stay away from me" and then try to kiss her, you need excel in every profession on earth, student, drama, doctor, chaukidar, spy etc etc etc. I don't think it's possible for Sid to do that. He is a charmer so can he pataofy Pia in 10 days?🤣  

Ritzie, u r soooooo right 🤣
Piya ko patana muskil hi nai kafi muskil hai

but as u hv mentioned the steps to patao piya

Sid has taken the 1st step of savin piya from being removed frm colg (bt he has planted trouble for her n then he saves her..not done )
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu1618

Ritzie, u r soooooo right 🤣
Piya ko patana muskil hi nai kafi muskil hai

but as u hv mentioned the steps to patao piya

Sid has taken the 1st step of savin piya from being removed frm colg (bt he has planted trouble for her n then he saves her..not done )

Saving Pia from college is not enough. Remember Abhay hasn't done that yet. Thoda high quality saving chahiye 🤣🤣 like saving from mountain, jungle, werewolves 🤣🤣

I loved Piya ko patana muskil hi nai kafi muskil hai - ya fir original wala bhi chalega namumkin hai 🤣

But you've got a point. I mentioned all the steps. But good thing Sid is not a member of IF  🤣
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Saving Pia from college is not enough. Remember Abhay hasn't done that yet. Thoda high quality saving chahiye 🤣🤣

But for piya education is a very important thing n this savin wil surely put Sid in her good books but.... as u said

like saving from mountain, jungle, werewolves 🤣🤣

only abv kinda savings can win piya's heart 😆

I loved Piya ko patana muskil hi nai kafi muskil hai - ya fir original wala bhi chalega namumkin hai 🤣

yups namunkin hai!! yakeen nai hota tho kabir se pooch lo 😆

But you've got a point. I mentioned all the steps. But good thing Sid is not a member of IF  🤣

Righttt, u leaked out all the ways to piya jai sawaal's heart 🤣

Ritzie thumbnail
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆 Sid has no idea what he'll have to do to sweep Pia off her feet ... heck Abhay kept running away and that was enough for Pia to fall for him 🤣 If Sid has to get closer, he doesn't have a chance!! It only works Abhay isshytle 😎 
So yeaa option 2 😉 ..
Nice post 👍🏼
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The story is all about Abhiya love story , at the end of the day . So, not possible 2 take away Abhay's love , Abhay is an eternal lover.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sid shouldn't win the challenge . If piya fall in love with SID , it will be heartbreaking ...
PIYA and ABHAY are made for each other 😉