Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

hey crazies Sbs dekha kya.........................

waiting for the video to upload...read hima dii s post.. mona dii left a comment for u......chk it out
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey crazies see this........................

www.indya.com
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Hi Crazies.......in the pics Deepz uploaded have a look at the 5th pic (Maan's zip) saw this one courtesy Sanjh ðŸ˜† & I agree Deepz, the CV's have gotten so stingy they are giving Maan all mismatched clothes ðŸ˜†

oh God dee..... sanjh is tho baat hi nahi!!!!😃😳

kya nazar paayi hain!!!😳
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hey crazies see this........................

www.indya.com

Mona, maybe all this Khichdi is because of the break, everytime he's not there the CV's create some sorta separation or MU, can't they plan it in advance and shoot for the absent days in advance instead of messing the show ðŸ˜¡
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aditi, I understand what you are saying.

Geet getting upset with Maan was right, but then when Maan explained what he did and also with the sorry letter, she should have understood him. 

Maan wants to her to get over her grief and he's absolutely right,  but one doesn't get over grief in a day or two, he's gotta give her some time to get over it and he trying to find ways to do that which is also right.

Maan thinking that having another baby will heal Geet which maybe right but not right now. You cannot go to a woman who's just lost a baby 2 days ago & say lets have another baby who'll replace your lost baby and give you happiness, that's the worst thing anyone can tell a mother who's lost a kid. 

It will work but isn't Geet supposed to even take a few days to grieve for her loss, even if we loose some material things or a puppy or a dog we cry for it and grieve for it. I don't think that even the strongest and most heartless person can stop grieving for a lost baby in 2-3 days. 

But also I hate it that Dev is trying to give Maan advise, that made me so angry, I mentioned that earlier too. And also I don't think that there could be any justification for Geet to go out with Dev, I don't understand that too. 

Basically I think Maan loves Geet so much that he's desperate to make her feel good and even though Geet is grieving she should understand that all Maan wants is her happiness, he may not be doing the right thing (cause the poor man cannot know how a woman's mind works) but he's doing it with Geet's best interest in mind.

They both should actually work closely together to get over this loss their love should be enough to tide them through (actually I really thought that this is what will happen so I too am disappointed) ðŸ˜•

thanx dee for this post....i hv been getting so many replies from my crazy friends...thanx a lot....trust me i am depressed like hell after reading the article last nite....
i am ok with the part geet leaving KM....then of course we will get to see some romance wen maan will try to bring her back....and as hima said we may get SR in jungle 😉😳

but wat i cant accept at all is that geet will forgive dev and dev will be reason behind geet's MU with maan....that is just not acceptable....this is not the first time though....last time too geet MUed maan because of dev....i hate to see dev hving so much influence on geet 😡

i will not want maan to manaofy geet if dev is the reason behind her MU....that will be too humiliating for maan....but i know where geet is concerned maan doesnt care about his own ego 😔

i understand geet needs time to get over the pain and medically too it is not viable to try for another baby till one year passes after MC....
but maan doesnt know the medical thing of course and as for giving geet time....he shud understand that of course....but we all know how difficult it is for maan to see geet in pain...

that is y i think communication is very important factor in any marital life...geet needs to convey to maan thru words that she needs time and he shud be her support system in dealing with the pain....
as for maan...he has already told geet that his intentions r only to bring her out of her pain....but geet refuses to listen to him....

this communication gap is the root of all problems between maneet....i hope the CVs rectifies this soon....
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bye friends....going for my afternoon nap now....will defo watch tip tip...hope it will revive me....and i hope they hv not edited the bold parts...cant trust anyone in CTs now....

bye...will see u all tonite.....
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

See you hit the hammer on the nail, that's exactly what is missing from here, communication. You know I though that after reading Maan's sorry letter that's exactly what Geet would do, she would talk to Maan and am hoping that it will still happen.

I was so happy to see Maan explaining his actions to Geet and communicating with her and I want Geet to do the same. Together they can heal each other and get over this tragedy and I'm sure that's what they'll do.

BTW according to SBS the whole thing of Geet forgiving Dev is not true, Maan was only imagining that seeing Geet with Dev. 

I haven't seen SBS but read Hima's post (I knew that Geet forgiving Dev could not be possible) so we still have hope. It's seems GC has gone for 8 days holidays and you know how our CV's always make all sorts of mess during the absent periods, this is another one of those so we can relax ðŸ˜Š
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

crazies where are U girls

Me right here, Saw SBS Hima it was all Maan's dream, he saw Geet with Dev and imagined the whole thing ðŸ˜† Hope this gets resolved here and doesn't go too far because GC is on leave I hope the CV's don't plan something so that Maan doesn't have to be in the scene ðŸ˜•
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Me right here, Saw SBS Hima it was all Maan's dream, he saw Geet with Dev and imagined the whole thing ðŸ˜† Hope this gets resolved here and doesn't go too far because GC is on leave I hope the CV's don't plan something so that Maan doesn't have to be in the scene ðŸ˜•

no bds.....esp......
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

wohi tho yaar he is going on leave & who has to suffer geet ....... coz if cv's mess up every one ends up bashing geet for no reason ....... 

if he is on leave means we will get too much of NAAS pitey .......& very little maaneet & he might have gave some bank episodes also naa ...... as this vacation has been pre planned .... so I think we should not worry about it ........ maaneet will be shown but may be like 10 min .......
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago