Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

One small doubt:

what kind of combination is this OH MAAN!!!

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

maan luking so dashing in the white *faint*

and deepz...wat can u expect...if geet leaves him and that too for dev....then of course he will lose all sense of color combo...after all, geet is the color of his life na....

craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

and deepz...wat can u expect...if geet leaves him and that too for dev....then of course he will lose all sense of color combo...after all, geet is the color of his life na....

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

that combination was so stupid
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys chk out sbs n sbb....

craziekudi thumbnail
@varshu... u check out maan's dress combination in new FB pics.. pg 33...

so stupid..
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i thot the loss of the baby will bring maneet closer than before....both will understand the pain of the other because both will be in equal anguish....
but here just the opposite is happening....

maan not giving time to geet to recover from the shock of losing the baby for which she fought against everyone....and the devil trying to advice maan on this....how come dev understanding the situation better than maan...
do the CVs want to prove that a rapist has such a postive focus on geet's pain just because the baby is his creation...
and maan hving wrong POV because he is not the biological papa....
is blood relation everything and emotional bonding has no value....

wat the hell is going on....and maan wanting a baby is also rite....here too maan is not doing this for himself....his only motive right now is to make geet forget the past and move on in life....
and wat better way than to hv another baby....

it has been so far wonderful that maan accepted geet's past....loved the baby like his own....went thru the pain of loss of the baby...even watching geet holding on to her past....all this is very gud and we will never feel tired on praising maan for all he has done for geet....

but its high time now maan expects geet to move on with him....its one thing to accept geet's past but its another thing to see geet clinging on to her past...after all maan is geet's present and her future....if she cant come out of her past then where does maan stand in her life....

i dont understand one thing....i admit for a woman her child is above all....but i also know for a wife her hubby is equally imp....but wenever any crisis hapens regarding the baby...geet behaves as if maan is secondary to her....
i really dont get this....if the baby is everything then she shud hv left maan forever after the darga epi wen she realised that she has fallen in love with maan....
did she expect that maan wud accept her past widout any grudge....

and how come moving baby things out of the room is such a bif offence that geet will leave him....he just moved out the things....and those r only inanimate objects....if geet truly loves the baby then she shud care more about the dreams that she and maan had for the baby....she shud care more about the memories of she and maan doing nok jhok on baby's name, room color, gender....those r the stuff which geet shud cherish...not some teddy bears and cot and bath tub which were never even touched by the baby....

i

Aditi, I understand what you are saying.

Geet getting upset with Maan was right, but then when Maan explained what he did and also with the sorry letter, she should have understood him. 

Maan wants to her to get over her grief and he's absolutely right,  but one doesn't get over grief in a day or two, he's gotta give her some time to get over it and he trying to find ways to do that which is also right.

Maan thinking that having another baby will heal Geet which maybe right but not right now. You cannot go to a woman who's just lost a baby 2 days ago & say lets have another baby who'll replace your lost baby and give you happiness, that's the worst thing anyone can tell a mother who's lost a kid. 

It will work but isn't Geet supposed to even take a few days to grieve for her loss, even if we loose some material things or a puppy or a dog we cry for it and grieve for it. I don't think that even the strongest and most heartless person can stop grieving for a lost baby in 2-3 days. 

But also I hate it that Dev is trying to give Maan advise, that made me so angry, I mentioned that earlier too. And also I don't think that there could be any justification for Geet to go out with Dev, I don't understand that too. 

Basically I think Maan loves Geet so much that he's desperate to make her feel good and even though Geet is grieving she should understand that all Maan wants is her happiness, he may not be doing the right thing (cause the poor man cannot know how a woman's mind works) but he's doing it with Geet's best interest in mind.

They both should actually work closely together to get over this loss their love should be enough to tide them through (actually I really thought that this is what will happen so I too am disappointed) ðŸ˜•

drdee142 thumbnail

Aditi, don' worry we are all here waiting in a queue hum sab hain na to bring back the color to Maan's life ðŸ˜† We'll all take turns and share as it is the crazies have already made a list as to where all of us are in the queue ðŸ˜†

Holi ke bahane lets get the color back in his life ðŸ˜‰
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maneet1985

@varshu... u check out maan's dress combination in new FB pics.. pg 33...

so stupid..

chkd out deeps.. its indeed hilarious....😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Hi Crazies.......in the pics Deepz uploaded have a look at the 5th pic (Maan's zip) saw this one courtesy Sanjh ðŸ˜† & I agree Deepz, the CV's have gotten so stingy they are giving Maan all mismatched clothes ðŸ˜†
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey crazies Sbs dekha kya.........................