Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

CV'S ... why are you bouchering ... (Page 2)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasini79

yes this time they should not show  that ichcha has some problem....otherwise it will take ages to know the raaz of tappu.....meanwhile tapori ka  beti/beta will grow up n tapori nani/dadi banjayegii iss chakkar mein.....Dead

that is the exact reason hasini why they will show iccha has a problem , to drag,
u think tappu exposure will come so soon ,
if iccha has a pproblem , it would provide for a lenghty drama

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
They are totally butchering veer's character Unhappyand they are dragging the tack like rubeer band .whr is rathore us din toh bda uchal rha tha saying that kis is mine aur jo mera hai mei use kise ko nahi dunga, seems like he is suffering frm short term memory loss LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani_thk

They are totally butchering veer's character Unhappyand they are dragging the tack like rubeer band .whr is rathore us din toh bda uchal rha tha saying that kis is mine aur jo mera hai mei use kise ko nahi dunga, seems like he is suffering frm short term memory loss LOL

rathod sirf baaton ka sher hain Angry actually no he is smart, he will come only when tappu is about to be deliver
usske liye to kharcha bach gayaLOLLOLLOL
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I many time said in the forum as my pridiction
about ichch's pregnency that
ichcha ke liye abhi delhi bahut door hai...........
tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by tani_thk

They are totally butchering veer's character Unhappyand they are dragging the tack like rubeer band .whr is rathore us din toh bda uchal rha tha saying that kis is mine aur jo mera hai mei use kise ko nahi dunga, seems like he is suffering frm short term memory loss LOL

rathod sirf baaton ka sher hain Angry actually no he is smart, he will come only when tappu is about to be deliver
usske liye to kharcha bach gayaLOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFLhaan lag rha hao us rahore ke memory ab delivery ke baad he aayegi .
 delivey  aur uske hone wale bache ke maa ke sewa ke paise bacha rha hai 20000 ka sda hua purse dilwa sakta tappu ke gambling pe paise kharach kar sakta hai such a losser

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

yes this time they should not show  that ichcha has some problem....otherwise it will take ages to know the raaz of tappu.....meanwhile tapori ka  beti/beta will grow up n tapori nani/dadi banjayegii iss chakkar mein.....Dead

that is the exact reason hasini why they will show iccha has a problem , to drag,

but Ichcha has already been humiliated enough by every tom dich n harry in that btoon house ... then why wud they want her to again again face the same crap....
They showed Veer overhearing ammu asking Ichcha to take medical help... Veer shud tell her that her daughter is busy with sanchi seva ...then how is it possible for them to plan a baby WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojsps0114intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

but Ichcha has already been humiliated enough by every tom dich n harry in that btoon house ... then why wud they want her to again again face the same crap....
They showed Veer overhearing ammu asking Ichcha to take medical help... Veer shud tell her that her daughter is busy with sanchi seva ...then how is it possible for them to plan a baby WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

charu , i believe veecha have already consummated twice,
so i believe they will definately go to doc ,
and regarding iccha;s humiliation , i dont trust these b toons , they will continue to do this Angry
no matte what
i just wish she goes from this house ,
tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
he is having one extra marital affair with ex...gadha veer Dead he has not been completely loyal to icchaa after this baby episode..

Edited by tiredofuttaran - 16 March 2011 at 10:30pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index