Phulwa

Phulwa's fate

Poll Question: Do u want Evil Shankar to marry Phulwa ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
5 [35.71%]
1 [7.14%]
8 [57.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
We all know Shankar will marry Phulwa but do u all want that to happen? Are you all ready for child marriage ? Do u think it will be good for the show to progress ? Please vote here and give reason for voting

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phulwa's fate" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
A child marriage should not be shown...Even Phulwa's elder sister Champa got married when she was little older, then why Phulwa should marry as a child...
In my opinion, even if the show has introduced a lead actor, I feel that he should not be shown as getting married to little Phulwa...
They can continue Shankar-Phulwa hatred/enemity till leap and then show older Phulwa getting married to Shankar once Shankar reforms...

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_deep

A child marriage should not be shown...Even Phulwa's elder sister Champa got married when she was little older, then why Phulwa should marry as a child...
In my opinion, even if the show has introduced a lead actor, I feel that he should not be shown as getting married to little Phulwa...
They can continue Shankar-Phulwa hatred/enemity till leap and then show older Phulwa getting married to Shankar once Shankar reforms...

I agree with ur point.. but she will get married as it is based on phoolan devi's life

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
child marriage is cruel and it shouldn't happen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.